Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
And? So if this was proven, why didn't Liverpool get sanctioned. UEFA blamed Liverpool for a debacle of a final.

Still being a dickhead.
what is that stupid document? is that meant to be something?

oh yeah all these incidents of liverpool fans storming into the stadium without tickets, its all someone elses fault, don't make me find the 1986 wembley footage of the fans trying to jump into the window and add that to the list

btw Liverpool did get sanctioned, all english clubs banned for years and every professional stadium in Europe had to change their configuration because of liverpool fans

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
what is that stupid document? is that meant to be something?
btw Liverpool did get sanctioned, all english clubs banned for years and every professional stadium in Europe had to change their configuration because of liverpool fans
FOI - UK Police on who was arrested after Athens.
And full of shit again - 2007 - no sanctions.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
yeah but jota firmino aren't as clinical up front, I think use need to sign either nunez or joao Felix
Jota saved us while the AFCON was on. We just didn't have people performing when it mattered.

Agree tho. Do think we need some new blood up front and with Mane seemingly off

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Why don’t get your bus ready for a parade and you can put on the side ‘ we scored a lot of points ‘ instead of champions
We were going to but we rented it out to some bunch of incompetents from Manchester. They wanted it because it was the same colours.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why don’t get your bus ready for a parade and you can put on the side ‘ we scored a lot of points ‘ instead of champions
I LOVE seeing Man U fans on here. It's awesome and in no way does it rile me up. In fact, it just makes me smile even more.

Haven't heard a peep out of all of you all year. Not even amongst yourselves on your own thread!

The only 'glory' you can get is by stirring supporters of a team that lost the CL final. A competition you won't be in next year, and were barely in this year.

Love it mate. Hope you keep posting as every one brings a smile to my face.

Thank you

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Robbo said his mates that got tickets through the club weren't let in because they were told their tickets were fake LOL. We got done dirty by UEFA and Paris, absolute *****.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
We were going to but we rented it out to some bunch of incompetents from Manchester. They wanted it because it was the same colours.
Just like the bus the Everton fans rented you to go to Paris hahahahah HAHAHAHAHA greatest prank

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Liverpool fans memories of shit they caused is limited but when it’s against them it’s clear as day

HALA MADRID
Ohh. Gets even better. Now taking the trolling away from the footy.

Expect it from Rod but thought you were bigger than that. Shame, but I guess you need to vent somehow so let it all out mate

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Robbo said his mates that got tickets through the club weren't let in because they were told their tickets were fake LOL. We got done dirty by UEFA and Paris, absolute *****.
apparently because Real fans got in with dodgy tix - it was a safety issue.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
please Tassie had been living in the United thread all season. United live rent free in his head
Been banned mate so that's not possible haha.

Not sure why you're so salty mate. Is it because United were so bad this season?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
FOI - UK Police on who was arrested after Athens.
And full of shit again - 2007 - no sanctions.
so you are saying that Liverpool fans didn't storm the gates in athens 2007, forcing them to open because i assume there was a crush outside again? these things are fictional and made up?

youtube videos and reports from today are also made up?, hillsborough is also made up?, liverpool fans crushed to death for an unknown reason other than liverpool fans storming into the stadium

this is magic fantasy land, its a choose your own adventure book multiplied by 1000

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Just like the bus the Everton fans rented you to go to Paris hahahahah HAHAHAHAHA greatest prank
Wrong colour bro. Wrong defenders, wrong mids and wrong forwards. Welcome to ManU.
They did offer us one though - we said thanks but no thanks.
1653815893241.png

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
so you are saying that Liverpool fans didn't storm the gates in athens 2007, forcing them to open because i assume there was a crush outside again? these things are fictional and made up?

youtube videos and reports from today are also made up?, hillsborough is also made up?, liverpool fans crushed to death for an unknown reason other than liverpool fans storming into the stadium

this is magic fantasy land, its a choose your own adventure book multiplied by 1000
I wouldn't bother replying to this @Doogie been down this wormhole with him before and there's no talking sense with him. Don't get sucked in

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I wouldn't bother replying to this @Doogie been down this wormhole with him before and there's no talking sense with him. Don't get sucked in
i wouldn't bother replying to it either if i was him, this is like defending bill cosby

"yeah that lady was probably lied for the attention and/or money"

"ok so what about the other 50 women?"