Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Trent needs a baby sitter. You don't hear VVD screaming at Robbo all game...you hear him blasting Trent, literally TTTREEEEENNNTTTT!!" about a thousand times during the broadcast lol.
Think we're all being a bit harsh with Trent. True he's out of form but for the last 2 years or so he's been the form RB in Europe playing pretty much every game. Hes allowed his dip in form. If we were scoring more we wouldn't be talking as much about him.

It's true that he left williams out to dry a few times tho, but it was more the CM who weren't covering enough I think

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
2 wins in 7
And guess how many Liverpool has had in 7

Hhahahhahahahahh fuck you blokes are straight dopes
Your last win was in 2018 you clown . We got Mourinio sacked. Have you forgotten? Your club was drawing overachieving those matches against us.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your last win was in 2018 you clown . We got Mourinio sacked. Have you forgotten? Your club was drawing overachieving those matches against us.
Are you on drugs.....
What part of my statement was wrong

I said since klopp took over it’s 3 wins each
What part dont u understand

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You last win against us was in 2018 !!! You had not beaten us in your previous 6 matches.
And in that period we have lifted trophy after trophy.
I understand that those draws against us were like wins for you guys, but the fact remains your teams inability to beat LFC was a real one.
2018 2018 2018 2018 was the last time you had beaten LFC

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You last win against us was in 2018 !!! You had not beaten us in your previous 6 matches.
And in that period we have lifted trophy after trophy.
I understand that those draws against us were like wins for you guys, but the fact remains your teams inability to beat LFC was a real one.
2018 2018 2018 2018 was the last time you had beaten LFC
So 2018 we’ve won 2 you’ve won 2
It’s no different you muppet

Since klopp 3-3
Since 2018 2-2

What don’t you understand .......
All that dominance in the league you never dominated us......
Facts are facts

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We haven’t dominated you? OK. Lol

PL title , CL title, WCC title, Super cup title , Europa league finalist, CL runners up, PL runner up .

What are you going to do next? Create a head to head ladder and award yourself a trophy? :tearsofjoy:
Your team is average, they won’t be winning anything, accept and let’s move on. They play an embellished style of anti football getting every player behind the ball, and then hit on the counter in the hope of winning a penalty of free kick outside the box.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We haven’t dominated you? OK. Lol

PL title , CL title, WCC title, Super cup title , Europa league finalist, CL runners up, PL runner up .

What are you going to do next? Create a head to head ladder and award yourself a trophy? :tearsofjoy:
Your team is average, they won’t be winning anything, accept and let’s move on. They play an embellished style of anti football getting every player behind the ball, and then hit on the counter in the hope of winning a penalty of free kick outside the box.
Didn’t play us in cl
Didn’t play us in Wicca
Didn’t play us in super cup
Didn’t play us in Europa

First it was penalties
Now we’re not allowed free kicks OUTSIDE the box
What’s next..... we’re only good coz we outscored the opposition

Mate yes Liverpool been very good, but in all that
You have not dominated Man U

It’s 3 wins each since klopp took over
That’s square mate, not even 1 up or 2 up....

@tassiedevil
This is what I’m talking bout mate
Good luck lad

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Didn’t play us in cl
Didn’t play us in Wicca
Didn’t play us in Europa

First it was penalties
Now we’re not allowed free kicks OUTSIDE the box
What’s next..... we’re only good coz we outscored the opposition

Mate yes Liverpool been very good, but in all that
You have not dominated Man U

It’s 3 wins each since klopp took over
That’s square mate, not even 1 up or 2 up....

@tassiedevil
Good luck lad
Blah ....

Look mate. It's all about perspectives really. I actually can see what he's saying ... but I can see what you're saying too.

Go back to your United page and leave us all alone

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Blah ....

Look mate. It's all about perspectives really. I actually can see what he's saying ... but I can see what you're saying too.

Go back to your United page and leave us all alone
Jekyll Hyde ...... riding curtails
Pot kettles black

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We play Spurs on Thursday, right?

How'd you all line up?

I'd put Hendo and Gini as a base 2 infront of the defence and Thiago in front of them. Allows the fullbacks to bomb forward more, and gives Thiago more license to roam & attack.

Would love to mix up the front 3 but who?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didn’t play us in cl
Didn’t play us in Wicca
Didn’t play us in Europa

@tassiedevil
Good luck lad
LOL, ofcourse you didn’t play us.
Underachieving teams don’t qualify or progress for those important tournaments and matches. You’ve won nothing, achieved nothing in the last 7 years. Accept it and move on .
btw, we knocked you our of the Europa league in Jurgens 1st year in charge.
I’m not sure what bothers you more. The fact that Liverpool have dominated in recent years , or the fact that Jurgen has obliterated what Ferguson did in his first 5 years .

@ tassie devil.... for the Spurs game maybe we can implement Ole’s anti football tactics , sit back with every player behind the ball and hit them on the counter and see if we can jag a penalty or free kick if we don’t jag a goal.
Milner to convert and go top scorer . :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Nah , that’s not the LFC way of playing, high line and press. Thiago , Hendo and Gini in the midfield.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
LOL, ofcourse you didn’t play us.
Underachieving teams don’t qualify or progress for those important tournaments and matches. You’ve won nothing, achieved nothing in the last 7 years. Accept it and move on .
btw, we knocked you our of the Europa league in Jurgens 1st year in charge.
I’m not sure what bothers you more. The fact that Liverpool have dominated in recent years , or the fact that Jurgen has obliterated what Ferguson did in his first 5 years .

@ tassie devil.... for the Spurs game maybe we can implement Ole’s anti football tactics , sit back with every player behind the ball and hit them on the counter and see if we can jag a penalty or free kick if we don’t jag a goal.
Milner to convert and go top scorer . :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Nah , that’s not the LFC way of playing, high line and press. Thiago , Hendo and Gini in the midfield.
High line and press? :grinning: It's the way we'd like to play but don't see much of the pressing these days unfortunately. Was better against United but ... will take some time to get back to that.

Each club needs to do what gets them results. Can't go against United or others for doing that personally. I hate United as much as the next person, but it's a result driven business. They get results. The way they perform is irrevelant at the end of the day.

Personally I'd love to see a bit more attack in our midfield three. I had dreamed this year of:

Fab - Thiago - Keita

Now that would've been a transition from our somewhat pedestrian midfield at times to something more dynamic. Would've taken pressure off the wide fullbacks too but I do worry defensively whether they'd be able to deal with it.

Love or hate Hendo, he's intrigal to this team.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
There you go talking about history again. 8 years tick tock.

My first comment had nothing to do with history LOL but ok hahahaha. In fact you brought up history bringing up how many points we used to get LOL Typical deluded scousers.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
City have just gone top of the table. Team to beat for the title right now .
But don’t worry Utd fans, City haven’t dominated you the past 7 years with their trophies.
If you create a mini head to head ladder between your teams of the past 18 minutes you are first . You win the title . Lol

The match against Spurs is very important now. We’ve slipped to 5th with a game in hand. We need to win to also create a bit of a distance between us and Spurs .

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
City have just gone top of the table. Team to beat for the title right now .
But don’t worry Utd fans, City haven’t dominated you the past 7 years with their trophies.
If you create a mini head to head ladder between your teams of the past 18 minutes you are first . You win the title . Lol

The match against Spurs is very important now. We’ve slipped to 5th with a game in hand. We need to win to also create a bit of a distance between us and Spurs .
Yes. I think City was always going to be the team to beat. The'yre going to be very hard to catch in the end me thinks.

As for Thursday. Absolutely massive game. Think there's a lot of positives to take from the United game, let's hope the club builds on them.

If we have Matip & Hendo starting them I'm confident. Anything else ... it's a mystery with this team!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Both Hendo and Matip apparently fit for Spurs.

Team writes itself I imagine:

Allison
Robbo
Fab
Matip
Trent
Hendo
Gini
Thiago
Mane
Bobby
Salah

The only question is how far forward Thiago will play. Surely he won't be playing the deep defensive position when Hendo is there? Spurs are a counterattacking side, so imperative that midfield are supporting wide backs, especially Gini & Hendo.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Must win game against Spurs.All results went our way this morning. It won’t be an easy game but we need the win to get our season back on track. This seasons PL is a crazy one.
The 2nd best team from Manchester just lost 2-1 to the last placed Sheffield Utd who only had 5 points.
De Gea was Sheffield’s MVP, he’s also better than Alison :sweatsmile:
We are out of form, Man utd are simply rubbish . They played no better or worse than what they have all season.