Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Pappydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You c*nts were non existent up until 2 yrs ago. Now you c*nts think you rule the roost. Typical scousers.
Bro, we wiped the floor with all and sundry last season. We couldn’t possibly do better. In your glory days, when Fergie would miraculously find a further 7 mins injury time (sorry, I meant the referees) was was your average points tally - 70, 72?

We’re only getting started my friend

I for one am happy Utd are doing well this season. You should take advantage and lock in Ole for an extended contract. Hahahahahahahaha

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Know you're looking for a reaction but you're not going to get it from me.

Coming from the guy who said that had Bruno gone 2 inches the other way ...

At the end of the day, we gifted you the 1st & 2nd goals with bad defending, and the 3rd was a weak decision by the ref.

Does it make a difference? No. You won. End of.

But it doesn't change the facts about the game, does it?
That’s exactly why I said Bruno 2 inches , because ya mate was saying shoulda won, coulda won
Not a smart man

De gea saves that second goal
We gifted you both goals on a platter
Free kick everyday from the Big Bang
You know it, I know it

Same goes both ways buddy

Listen to the sore looooooooser
Excuses

What a looooooooooooooser

Duck this is hurting you blokes way more than I thought

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That’s exactly why I said Bruno 2 inches , because ya mate was saying shoulda won, coulda won
Not a smart man

De gea saves that second goal
We gifted you both goals on a platter
Free kick everyday from the Big Bang
You know it, I know it

Same goes both ways buddy

Listen to the sore looooooooser
Excuses

What a looooooooooooooser

Duck this is hurting you blokes way more than I thought
Hahaha

Man. It's really weird having a conversation with you. It really is.

It's like ... one moment I could potentially talk rationally to you about things, then the next thing you go off the deep end over god knows what? It's honestly like talking to a kid half the time. I think someone else mentioned that? You're a good guy but ... shiiiittteee. Sometimes you don't half talk shit. lol

I'm a sore loser? Not in the slightest. Said it during the game. Said after the game. Man U deserved to win because you scored 3 goals and we scored 2. nothing I can say can take things back. How's that being a sore loser?

I'm 'happy' with the performance from Liverpool as I think there are signs there to show we're getting better.

If you wanted to have a grown up conversation, which you clearly don't want to, I could even talk about some praise for United as you guys surprised me in a number of positions.

But ... you're not going to do that because you're in your trolling mode. Good luck with that mate lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There is always an option. What we are doing is clearly not working.
What would these 'options' be?

Let's say we play against City in a few weeks, or in the CL semi-final against Munich let's say.

You want to play Fabs in CM. OK.

The only options then are Williams and Phillips. Both are quite slow and Klopp clearly doesn't have a lot of faith in them considering that Hendo was starting ahead of them.

But you'd start one of those two at CB is such big games? As they're the only options we have, no?

Don't know mate. Especially when the alternative you're saying is to score a heap of goals, which we're not really doing anyway?

I actually don't think we're that far off personally. We just need to have a settled team on there. Matip & Hendo playing and we win that game.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahaha

Man. It's really weird having a conversation with you. It really is.

It's like ... one moment I could potentially talk rationally to you about things, then the next thing you go off the deep end over god knows what? It's honestly like talking to a kid half the time. I think someone else mentioned that? You're a good guy but ... shiiiittteee. Sometimes you don't half talk shit. lol

I'm a sore loser? Not in the slightest. Said it during the game. Said after the game. Man U deserved to win because you scored 3 goals and we scored 2. nothing I can say can take things back. How's that being a sore loser?

I'm 'happy' with the performance from Liverpool as I think there are signs there to show we're getting better.

If you wanted to have a grown up conversation, which you clearly don't want to, I could even talk about some praise for United as you guys surprised me in a number of positions.

But ... you're not going to do that because you're in your trolling mode. Good luck with that mate lol
No rational talks with you blokes after a loss
I’ve figured that out this year
No sense just talk absolute dribble

“If we played hendo at back we win”
What a load of shit
I seen when he played there against Southhampton and I actually said on this very forum
“Please play hendo at the back against us coz he would get carved up”
He was horrendous at the back
Slow, bad postionally

Now your saying you would of won with him there

Bahahhahahahhahahahhahahha
Bahhahahhahahhahahahhahah
This is the exact dribble I’m talking about
Delusional dribble

It’s no pint trying to talk sense coz you blokes are off ya chops
Must be watching replays or something from last year

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The bestest Liverpool team ever
The bestest manager

Mmmmm 3 wins a piece since klopp took over
Lucky you blokes have been so good
Bahahhahahhahahahha

The bestest team ever still don’t have the wood on us
Makes you think doesn’t it

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No rational talks with you blokes after a loss
I’ve figured that out this year
No sense just talk absolute dribble

“If we played hendo at back we win”
What a load of shit
I seen when he played there against Southhampton and I actually said on this very forum
“Please play hendo at the back against us coz he would get carved up”
He was horrendous at the back
Slow, bad postionally

Now your saying you would of won with him there

Bahahhahahahhahahahhahahha
Bahhahahhahahhahahahhahah
This is the exact dribble I’m talking about
Delusional dribble

It’s no pint trying to talk sense coz you blokes are off ya chops
Must be watching replays or something from last year
It's a shame that you have this bi-polar thing about your posts mate. Really. Obviously some of the boys have got you upset, so now you're losing your marbles over shit. Credit to them, but still a shame as you were talking more sense yesterday.

Hendo didn't play great against Southampton. You're correct. But still would've been better than Williams. Thought Hendo was one of the best against you last game, though clearly you didn't watch it?

You said: “Please play hendo at the back against us coz he would get carved up”

Did you carve him up when he played there in the 0-0 result only a week ago? Ummmmm no?

That's the thing mate. You're upset. Fuck knows why? You won! But you're on a Liverpool thread ranting and raving? Fucking weird. I've never said United didn't deserve to win, just reflecting on the game.

But you back up your talk with complete nonsense contradicting what you said.

You're trying to make a fight when there doesn't need to be one.

Delusional dribble? Did you carve up Hendo when you played the 0-0 draw only a week ago? Was he horrendous at the back? Was he slow? Bad positionally?

Weird one you. Weird one.

Shame like.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why would I be upset
Top of the table
Beat you blokes again
You blokes are all cut up and in denial
I’m loving it seeing the scouser back to normal lol

Will this be another Liverpool leading at Xmas new year by an easy margin, only to choke on that usual big dick you blokesgo down on all the time

Reknown for the choke
And it’s coming back by the look of it

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am sad about one thing
Bruno a midfielder not being able to score against the big teams

Still hasn’t [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why would I be upset
Top of the table
Beat you blokes again
You blokes are all cut up and in denial

Will this be another Liverpool leading at Xmas new year by an easy margin, only to choke on that usual big dick you blokesgo down on all the time

Reknown for the choke
And it’s coming back by the look of it
You're not going to comment on your points about Hendo?

Damn. I thought it would've been easy considering how delusional I am lol. How much shit I talk .... lol

Anyway. Enjoy your trolling. As I said previously, too hard to talk to you as never know when you've taken your medication and when you haven't. Or when you've had a bad day at school or when you haven't ;)

Enjoy the win. Enjoy it.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am sad about one thing
Bruno a midfielder not being able to score against the big teams

Still hasn’t [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Good goal. As I said. Still wasn't impressed by him in either game but ... he won the game for you last night.

Said to you before that he's playing really well. Credit to him.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Let’s give credit where credit is due, Bruno is a good player ....for taking corners, penalties and free kicks .

The only reason he has shown something at United is because of all the penalties and free kicks they have won and he’s converted. Top of the table in penalties awarded . Lol
Scouters, haven’t you guys worked out Utd‘s blueprint . sit deep, play on the counter aNd and win as many penalties and free kicks as possible.
This will soon change though, wait and see.

@ coach , where are you finding all these other wins when you say “ we beat you blokes again”? PlayStation?
This is your first win in 7 matches against us.
And your calling us “delusional”. Fuck meeeee.:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What would these 'options' be?

Let's say we play against City in a few weeks, or in the CL semi-final against Munich let's say.

You want to play Fabs in CM. OK.

The only options then are Williams and Phillips. Both are quite slow and Klopp clearly doesn't have a lot of faith in them considering that Hendo was starting ahead of them.

But you'd start one of those two at CB is such big games? As they're the only options we have, no?

Don't know mate. Especially when the alternative you're saying is to score a heap of goals, which we're not really doing anyway?

I actually don't think we're that far off personally. We just need to have a settled team on there. Matip & Hendo playing and we win that game.
We need to only be worrying about making the final 4. You're dreaming if you think we'll make the UCL final 4.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Also Frank Lampard sacked by Chelsea

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need to only be worrying about making the final 4. You're dreaming if you think we'll make the UCL final 4.
Oh, you're misunderstanding my point. I was more just saying in big games rather than us specifically making the semis. Think we may find it hard getting past next 2 games in CL but ...

Against the top 6 or even top 8 what other options are there other than Fab. Genuine question mate as I think the United games showed that he has to play there

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Let’s give credit where credit is due, Bruno is a good player ....for taking corners, penalties and free kicks .

The only reason he has shown something at United is because of all the penalties and free kicks they have won and he’s converted. Top of the table in penalties awarded . Lol
Scouters, haven’t you guys worked out Utd‘s blueprint . sit deep, play on the counter aNd and win as many penalties and free kicks as possible.
This will soon change though, wait and see.

@ coach , where are you finding all these other wins when you say “ we beat you blokes again”? PlayStation?
This is your first win in 7 matches against us.
And your calling us “delusional”. Fuck meeeee.:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Lol. In all fairness mate, some of the games I've watched Bruno in he's been class. Got a deft pass on him and just constantly pinging nice little balls through for the attackers.

That being said in the big games I've watched him, us and City in the semi, he was massively underwhelming. Especially against us I thought he'd cut us open but he did nothing much in open play. Defo not what he's capable of.

As for @coach. His arguments are full of inconsistences and false info. That's laughable about the first win in 7. And we're delusional ❤

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Oh, you're misunderstanding my point. I was more just saying in big games rather than us specifically making the semis. Think we may find it hard getting past next 2 games in CL but ...

Against the top 6 or even top 8 what other options are there other than Fab. Genuine question mate as I think the United games showed that he has to play there
He doesn't have to play there because we're losing with him there anyway

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He doesn't have to play there because we're losing with him there anyway
OK. So who would you have play there. That's what I'm asking mate. Who?

Phillips? Williams? Is there someone else you have in mind?

Completely agree that having Fab in midfield is the best outcome for us, and by God if our stubborn owners got us another CB we'd be able to see that. Considering that's not possible I'm really intruiged who you think would benefit the team playing at CB other than Fab?

It's true that we're losing with him there, but that doesn't mean we're better off moving him either.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Bro, we wiped the floor with all and sundry last season. We couldn’t possibly do better. In your glory days, when Fergie would miraculously find a further 7 mins injury time (sorry, I meant the referees) was was your average points tally - 70, 72?

We’re only getting started my friend

I for one am happy Utd are doing well this season. You should take advantage and lock in Ole for an extended contract. Hahahahahahahaha
scoring 100 points or 70 and still winning the title results in the same thing. Fact is United were dominant for 2 decades. Sir Alex was able to get an average team to win titles. Klopp would never be able to do that. FACT