Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Oh trust me, there's plenty of enjoyment when you realise Fellaini's won more in 3 years than your club has in the last decade :tearsofjoy: (that plus you get riled up so easily)
There are 2 trophies that matter and the rest is what losers hang onto. UCL and EPL.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are 2 trophies that matter and the rest is what losers hang onto. UCL and EPL.
Exactly 2 things united wnt win for along time
Is club died with Ferguson lads keep cheering liverpool losses its all ull have

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I do find it very interesting that no player since 1964 has been traded between utd and liverpool.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone see that reporter try interview salah this morning? Might be a good player but looks like a **** of a human. Hate cockheads that do that

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do find it very interesting that no player since 1964 has been traded between utd and liverpool.
Paul ince and Michael Owen only ones in my life time to play for both I think

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah i know there have been a couple to play for both, but i mean a direct transfer.
Yea i knew what u meant was just trying to think of anyone that had played for both as well
There is a true hatred between the clubs. Which is great something the nrlol will never have

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the clubs themselves have respect for each other, just the fans hate each other haha

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Our new Midfield duo:

34054231_2013802481985084_4052247140641013760_n.jpg

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly 2 things united wnt win for along time
Is club died with Ferguson lads keep cheering liverpool losses its all ull have
We "might" not win them in a long time but you losers haven't won them in a long time Lololol
Won both more recently than you jokers

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Poor old keeper left to "walk alone" not 1 Liverpool player went to him after the game.....
Real Madrid players did, told him to keep his head up
Liverpool team mates deserted him
So much for "you"ll never walk alone"
Scumbags

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I knew someone would bite, couldn't get a bite earlier

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Ah yes because clubs can simply just pick and choose what they want to win and celebrate, must be why Liverpool haven't won anything meaningful according to you then because they're still waiting for the perfect opportunity to do so :tearsofjoy:

You must rather finish a season without silverware or if you won the FA Cup/League Cup, you wouldn't celebrate it would you? Elite mentality

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Who else is getting the feeling that even Man Utd fans themselves are sensing the start of a Liverpool domination?
You mean that sensing of Liverpool domination when you finished 2nd in 2008/09 but finished 7th the following season? Or when you finished 2nd in 2013/14 but finished 6th the following season?

How can Liverpool fans continue to be so cocky when you've won fuck all for the past decade :tearsofjoy:

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You mean that sensing of Liverpool domination when you finished 2nd in 2008/09 but finished 7th the following season? Or when you finished 2nd in 2013/14 but finished 6th the following season?

How can Liverpool fans continue to be so cocky when you've won fuck all for the past decade :tearsofjoy:
Nah , I’m sensing that we’re on rise for the simple fact that we’ve brought back beautiful entertaining football, you guys on the hand play boring shit negative football which in a nuteshell is anti football.
When you put the 2 side by side even the most pessimistic Liverpool fan can be optimistic .
We’re on the rise, you’re on the decline....accept it. :tongueclosed:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah , I’m sensing that we’re on rise for the simple fact that we’ve brought back beautiful entertaining football, you guys on the hand play boring shit negative football which in a nuteshell is anti football.
When you put the 2 side by side even the most pessimistic Liverpool fan can be optimistic .
We’re on the rise, you’re on the decline....accept it. :tongueclosed:
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you guys,
Stop it lol

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We "might" not win them in a long time but you losers haven't won them in a long time Lololol
Won both more recently than you jokers
Totally agree with that facts are facts 27 28 yrs whatever it is I know I'm 30 I can't remember that shit, but how long is it until you guys havnt won it til ur in the same boat? Whats the number?

I grew up watching that united team kill everyone im sure u enjoyed those days they are one of if not the best club team ive ever seen, with Ferguson, That's going to be hard to ever beat. Like the liverpool team of the 80s.

Like ive said before u guys must have been shitting yourselves cause if we won last week we would finally have a leg to stand on in the argument.

Burns that the result was on the back of karius's mistakes cause without them its 1-1 and who knows not as if real outshone us even after salah was off.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Totally agree with that facts are facts 27 28 yrs whatever it is I know I'm 30 I can't remember that shit, but how long is it until you guys havnt won it til ur in the same boat? Whats the number?

I grew up watching that united team kill everyone im sure u enjoyed those days they are one of if not the best club team ive ever seen, with Ferguson, That's going to be hard to ever beat. Like the liverpool team of the 80s.

Like ive said before u guys must have been shitting yourselves cause if we won last week we would finally have a leg to stand on in the argument.

Burns that the result was on the back of karius's mistakes cause without them its 1-1 and who knows not as if real outshone us even after salah was off.
If you were a betting man, would you bet for or against Manchester United winning 1 comp in the next 30 years.............