CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Agreed.

Interesting statistic that just came out.

Before Salah was injured - 9 shots at goal
After injury - 0 shots at goal

Not sure if this is accurate, but if so, just shows his importance to the team. Fenway better open up their pockets.

Also highlights Ramos' instinct when he comes up with match winning plays in finals :tearsofjoy:
When Salah's off the boys lose that belief and the the opposition grow a leg. Salah has come off before late in games and we have given up goals. We definitely need another quality pacey wide forward to rotate with Mane and Salah.

Keita and hopefully Fekir should give us that extra creativity and class in midfield we're lacking. Another central defender and Keeper would be nice. If they don't splash the cash this season then they never will.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I have to give credit to Lovren. He had a cracking game. He and Mane were easily our best 2 players. Firmino was quiet. We need someone that can pass a ball in midfield.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed.

Interesting statistic that just came out.

Before Salah was injured - 9 shots at goal
After injury - 0 shots at goal

Not sure if this is accurate, but if so, just shows his importance to the team. Fenway better open up their pockets.

Also highlights Ramos' instinct when he comes up with match winning plays in finals :tearsofjoy:
They scored after he went off didn’t they

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They scored after he went off didn’t they
His not a defender or the keeper, them scoring after he went off has nothing to do with it
But when he was on 9 shots on target to nil with him off, that's his presence

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You know you’ve had a good season when you see your opposition rivals fans are celebrating your CL final loss.
Deep down , they know who is on the rise and who is on the slide.
Any neutral football fan today would have witnessed how unlucky we were form the 30th minute onward, and who was bossing who prior to that.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know you’ve had a good season when you see your opposition rivals fans are celebrating your CL final loss.
Deep down , they know who is on the rise and who is on the slide.
Any neutral football fan today would have witnessed how unlucky we were form the 30th minute onward, and who was bossing who prior to that.
3-1 mate, I know who got bossed and so does the record books
You blokes were supposedly on the rise 25 years ago..........
Are you old enough to have seen your mob lift the epl title?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Liverpool all the way, during the golden eras of the late 70’s , 80’s and early 90’s. I’ve seen my club lift trophies , I’ve seen them win euro titles , I’ve seen them lose finals.
You’re right though, the record books don’t lie, Liverpool FC have more European trophies than what Man Utd, Chelsea, Spurs, and Man city have combined .

We may have fallen from grace the past 2 decades but we remain the most successful English club in Europe and a mere 2 premier league titles shy as the most successful club in England. Thisis who Liverpool is.

I know who is on the rise and who is on the slide.
Enjoy our loss , they may not be as common in the years to come, and you won’t be reaching for the “record books” to blanket your teams underachievement .
YNWA

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Omg facepalm!!!

Yes this is all down to salah coming off injured and nothing to do with the fact that Liverpool can't maintain klopp gegen press for the full 90.

Liverpool set out to score in the first 20, Madrid were looking to absorb.

Once modric and kroos settled into the game they began to boss the midfield ffs

No wonder you pool supporters are always about next year is our yeat

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Signed Fabinho, announced his morning. Good depth signing but not sure he is really what we need at the moment. Allison is an absolute must

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Signed Fabinho, announced his morning. Good depth signing but not sure he is really what we need at the moment. Allison is an absolute must
He is exactly what we needed. A defensive midfielder who actually sits and protects the back 4. He is better than the 3 who started in the UCL final.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
He is exactly what we needed. A defensive midfielder who actually sits and protects the back 4. He is better than the 3 who started in the UCL final.
Fair enough!!! I still would have preferred a centre half instead but not complaining hopefully it is the first of many signings!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol wtf is going on? From fucking no where haha. Wanted us to sign him at the start of last season, will take him now haha.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Now just announce Fekir, Oblak/Alisson, a central defender and another pacey wide forward...am i asking for too much? :tearsofjoy:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
What's wrong? Did Liverpool supporters believe in their tiny hearts that they would repeat 2005?
What was it like when you finally woke up you special little scousers?