Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So next season we will have Fabinho/Henderson/Gini as our 3 holding options with any combination of Keita/Henderson/Ox/Gini/Milner/Lallana playing ahead of either of them. We also have the likely signing of Fekir who could play in midfield or either rotate consistently with our front 3. Our midfield looks so much better prepared for next season.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still think we need another winger to rotate. Look how much we fell apart this season with salah or mane out.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Our best midfield 3 when all fit now is:

Keita-Fabinho-Ox

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Jurgen Klopp:

"He has ability and mentality to play at the highest level in a number of positions. He can play ‘6’, ‘8’ and ‘2’. This is cool."

For those that don't know:

6= Defensive Midfielder
8= Central Midfielder that likes to make forward runs
2= Right Back

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nah they'll rotate. Ox is out till December anway
Yh i expect our midfield to rotate fairly often, hopefully he also makes better subs next season now that we will have some quality on the bench lol.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yh i expect our midfield to rotate fairly often, hopefully he also makes better subs next season now that we will have some quality on the bench lol.
Madrid had Bale, we had Solanke. Says it all really

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jurgen Klopp:

"He has ability and mentality to play at the highest level in a number of positions. He can play ‘6’, ‘8’ and ‘2’. This is cool."

For those that don't know:

6= Defensive Midfielder
8= Central Midfielder that likes to make forward runs
2= Right Back
We needed to strengthen our midfield and so far we have 2 new signings . Both can play that number 8 box to box role. Lets hope these guys turn out to be Salah like signings . I gotta admit when we signed Salah I said “Salah who” ?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Now just announce Fekir, Oblak/Alisson, a central defender and another pacey wide forward...am i asking for too much? :tearsofjoy:
Yeah you are, with those signings we win the premier league title and make another charge in the CL. Lol

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Manchester United wanted him bad!
Uhh.. no we didn't, we cut our interest in Fabinho last season when Matic's agent contacted us that his client wanted to leave Chelsea

PSG also dropped out of signing Fabinho because of FFP last season after they signed Neymar and Mbappe (they're still handicapped by FFP for this upcoming season)

That being said, Fabinho's a good player and will excel if you use him as a Defensive Mid (think of him as a sweeper)

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Liverpool all the way, during the golden eras of the late 70’s , 80’s and early 90’s. I’ve seen my club lift trophies , I’ve seen them win euro titles , I’ve seen them lose finals.
You’re right though, the record books don’t lie, Liverpool FC have more European trophies than what Man Utd, Chelsea, Spurs, and Man city have combined .

We may have fallen from grace the past 2 decades but we remain the most successful English club in Europe and a mere 2 premier league titles shy as the most successful club in England. Thisis who Liverpool is.

I know who is on the rise and who is on the slide.
Enjoy our loss , they may not be as common in the years to come, and you won’t be reaching for the “record books” to blanket your teams underachievement .
YNWA
Fuck me, you really do reinforce the stereotype that scousers are deluded..

"... mere 2 Premier League titles ..." you talk as if it's so easy to win the league so why haven't you done it? Even Leicester City managed to win it before you ffs

How long will you keep telling yourself that you're on the rise for? It's been over 2 decades.. it's getting gegendepressing

But hey, if we're on the slide according to you then it's pretty embarrassing that we've still managed to win more silverware in the last 3 years than you have in the last decade - in simpler terms, Marouane Fellaini AKA Groot has won more than Liverpool have in the last decade

And thanks for the reminder, nearly forgot it stood for You'll Never Win Anything

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck me, you really do reinforce the stereotype that scousers are deluded..

"... mere 2 Premier League titles ..." you talk as if it's so easy to win the league so why haven't you done it? Even Leicester City managed to win it before you ffs

How long will you keep telling yourself that you're on the rise for? It's been over 2 decades.. it's getting gegendepressing

But hey, if we're on the slide according to you then it's pretty embarrassing that we've still managed to win more silverware in the last 3 years than you have in the last decade - in simpler terms, Marouane Fellaini AKA Groot has won more than Liverpool have in the last decade

And thanks for the reminder that it stands for You'll Never Win Anything
Won't be long til we do sonny
All of u in here this week must have been shitting yourselves your success relies on our failure now
Realize that

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
33922681_1962926330630176_4558127093346467840_n.jpg
Uhh.. no we didn't, we cut our interest in Fabinho last season when Matic's agent contacted us that his client wanted to leave Chelsea

PSG also dropped out of signing Fabinho because of FFP last season after they signed Neymar and Mbappe (they're still handicapped by FFP for this upcoming season)

That being said, Fabinho's a good player and will excel if you use him as a Defensive Mid (think of him as a sweeper)

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
LOL really.. that's your source on player transfers? YouTube videos created by fans and highlight pages?

Why don't you check the dates on the image you're showing, the majority of the videos you just showed are dated as 10+ months ago..

You know, the same time period that I already stated above.. we were interested last season until Matic's agent contacted us about his client wanting to leave Chelsea

I really hope you aren't using Twitter/YouTube pages as your source for transfer news ffs

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
LOL really.. that's your source on player transfers? YouTube videos created by fans and highlight pages?

Why don't you check the dates on the image you're showing, the majority of the videos you just showed are dated as 10+ months ago..

You know, the same time period that I already stated above.. we were interested last season until Matic's agent contacted us about his client wanting to leave Chelsea

I really hope you aren't using Twitter/YouTube pages as your source for transfer news ffs
Did I say that was my source? Also Man United supporters are pathetic. Keep to posting in your thread and leave this to Liverpool supporters.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Did I say that was my source? Also Man United supporters are pathetic. Keep to posting in your thread and leave this to Liverpool supporters.
So why post it then? That was literally your follow up to us apparently wanting him bad.. don't get mad I called you out on it

Just presenting to you the facts, we weren't interested in Fabinho after signing Matic so I'm guessing you just wanted it to appear like you guys one upped us on a transfer

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So why post it then? That was literally your follow up to us apparently wanting him bad.. don't get mad I called you out on it

We weren't interested in Fabinho after signing Matic, so I'm guessing you just wanted it to appear like you guys one upped us on a transfer
Don't assume anything. I post what I want when I want.

Also like I said. Your club is so pathetic that you can't even get any enjoyment from it. You need to post in the Liverpool thread.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Don't assume anything. I post what I want when I want.

Also like I said. Your club is so pathetic that you can't even get any enjoyment from it. You need to post in the Liverpool thread.

Oh trust me, there's plenty of enjoyment when you realise Fellaini's won more in 3 years than your club has in the last decade :tearsofjoy: (that plus you get riled up so easily)