Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Honestly can't see it happening now, if it is then it's probably going to be some agreement for next window like we did with Keita.
well I did ask my Portuguese mate who goes for porto and he said its a done deal for this transfer window

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
well I did ask my Portuguese mate who goes for porto and he said its a done deal for this transfer window
Yh Porto's journalists have reported it as happening and in the final stages, so it's happening or they're making it up to milk more money haha.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
its a done deal signing for Liverpool within the next 2 days for 45 mil
Nah. Just Porto trying to get more out of Spurs I think. The journos reporting it in Portugal are known blaggers apparently so I certainly don't think much of it at all.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I see one of the Portugal sources claiming Joyce will break the Diaz news today. If Joyce says something then there really is something more to it. Wait and see I guess but it'd be huge news for us!

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah. Just Porto trying to get more out of Spurs I think. The journos reporting it in Portugal are known blaggers apparently so I certainly don't think much of it at all.
diaz doesn't want to go to spurs though he wants to go to Liverpool

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
thing is though would he even start ahead of mane on the left wing?
If you ask Klopp, no lol. Mane is likely on the move next window so like I said if a deal is done it probably won't be until next season. We also need to sell/loan someone to free up a spot on the roster for an international player.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If you ask Klopp, no lol. Mane is likely on the move next window so like I said if a deal is done it probably won't be until next season. We also need to sell/loan someone to free up a spot on the roster for an international player.
I'd say Bobby is more likely tbh. Would love for this transfer to happen but surely it's bullshit?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yh Porto's journalists have reported it as happening and in the final stages, so it's happening or they're making it up to milk more money haha.
Neil Jones saying we're definitely trying for him ... shit, there may be truth in this?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Neil Jones saying we're definitely trying for him ... shit, there may be truth in this?
We want him, it's pretty clear he's a top target. We probably just didn't want him this window but Spurs might've forced our hand.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
does this mean his headliner card will swap from porto to Liverpool once its official he's signed?
Needs an IF or the consecutive wins boost for the card to update with the new club. I think we're on 3 games now?