Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
VVD has been poor all season
I'd say he's been inconsistent all season. Would defo agree he hasn't been at his best but he's definitely had some good games.

Today wasn't one of them.

Midfield gave too much time for passes in behind the defence but both him and Matip looked pedestrian at times.

Will agree that he was poor today, that's without doubt

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
VVD has been poor all season
A “poor “VVD is better than most other centre backs though. let’s see how he’s performing by season end. He was out for a very long time.

Jota’s penalty was soft , it was the typeof penalty that were being awarded to Man Utd last season for Bruno to score all penalties his penalty goals .

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
villa linked with signing joe Gomez
Yeah. Won't happen in this window though. Gerrard really doing well with his signings it must be said.

Would like to see Liverpool keep hold of him actually as I think he's a top player, but can understand his frustration being behind VVD, Matip and Konate.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah. Won't happen in this window though. Gerrard really doing well with his signings it must be said.

Would like to see Liverpool keep hold of him actually as I think he's a top player, but can understand his frustration being behind VVD, Matip and Konate.
isn't Gomez always injured?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sadie Mane scored the winner for Senegal even though he was concussed.
Ended up getting subbed not long after.
Keita is returning early
Concussed Mane > Off balance Mane

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
In all seriousness Mane should not be playing, I'm guessing the club will be fuming over his treatment and are probably doing something about it.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The club needs to step in and ensure Mane does not play in the next game.
Even if they have to get FIFA involved Mane should not be playing in the next game .
Isn’t it 7days precautionary rest for concussion in football?

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you guys rate your season thus far ???

Only saw highlights of your game against Palace, and it appeared they might have been unlucky.

Does your squad need a bit of an overhaul going forward, or are you still happy with what you have ???

Are you good enough to win the Champions League ???

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How do you guys rate your season thus far ???

Only saw highlights of your game against Palace, and it appeared they might have been unlucky.

Does your squad need a bit of an overhaul going forward, or are you still happy with what you have ???

Are you good enough to win the Champions League ???
On current form it's hard to see us winning the CL. Need to get key players playing ie. Thiago.

I don't think we're in a terrible position in all honesty as we've got key players coming back from injury so they should give things a boost but it's an unknown if I'm honest.

Haven't given up on EPL totally though I think it's a distant dream.

Squad needs 2-3 quality additions. I'd say 2 midfielders and an attacker depending on who leaves.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Diaz signing has picked up massively over the last hour, numerous sources from Portugal and Colombia are reporting it. €45 + bonuses. Let's see..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Diaz signing has picked up massively over the last hour, numerous sources from Portugal and Colombia are reporting it. €45 + bonuses. Let's see..
Was just in a Twitter space with a Portuguese journalist talking about the Diaz being a done deal lol. Seems like they're pushing this hard over there, too hard...might be just trying to increase Spurs offer. Anyway it seems like he's defenitely on the move this window.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Was just in a Twitter space with a Portuguese journalist talking about the Diaz being a done deal lol. Seems like they're pushing this hard over there, too hard...might be just trying to increase Spurs offer. Anyway it seems like he's defenitely on the move this window.
its a done deal signing for Liverpool within the next 2 days for 45 mil

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
its a done deal signing for Liverpool within the next 2 days for 45 mil
Honestly can't see it happening now, if it is then it's probably going to be some agreement for next window like we did with Keita.