5 - Porto
6 - Atletico Madrid
7 - AC Milan
23 - Liverpool

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
City, Chelsea and united are up by 3 after 20min if that was them
Agree. It's also worrying that we're so seemingly reliant on Salah for those goals. Really hope that Jota & Mane start slotting more away. It's not panic stations yet by any means, early days and all of that. But, would love to see them take the pressure off Salah more as they're more than capable of doing that

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree. It's also worrying that we're so seemingly reliant on Salah for those goals. Really hope that Jota & Mane start slotting more away. It's not panic stations yet by any means, early days and all of that. But, would love to see them take the pressure off Salah more as they're more than capable of doing that
I think mane is over the hill tbh. Love the guy but he's been rapidly getting worse since the start of last season

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
FFS mate. Matip has been in really good form this year.

I think for the first goal at least GOmez tracked then didn't step up to pull him offside. Midfielders more at fault imo.
Milans first goal Gomez and Robbo hold the line, Matip gets sucked in and is no mans land creating the goal scoring opportunity for them. Sure midfielders are to blame also but if you’re an experienced defender you don’t get sucked in that way.
The 2nd goal it’s a clumsy attempt to clear the ball from him and it deflects.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Keita was actually pretty good those opening couple of games, and was decent today but fell away towards the end. Disappointing to see as I really wanted him to grab his chance more.

Missed penalty a turning point. Though, we still had chances after that. The midfield actually dropped off, and you could see the intensity faultering a little.
We paid a fuck ton for Naby….would be making a loss on him if we tried to move him on.
Maybe just expect more from players when they come with that sort of reputation/price.
Sincerely hope he does come good and fulfils his potential, and he has been ok in the opening rounds I’ll grant you that.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think mane is over the hill tbh. Love the guy but he's been rapidly getting worse since the start of last season
He’s overthinking things IMO, there was an opportunity today where he had to take his shot, but he hesitated a couple of times, and the opening was missed….need him firing ffs!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Milans first goal Gomez and Robbo hold the line, Matip gets sucked in and is no mans land creating the goal scoring opportunity for them. Sure midfielders are to blame also but if you’re an experienced defender you don’t get sucked in that way.
The 2nd goal it’s a clumsy attempt to clear the ball from him and it deflects.
Hmm. Will have to rewatch it then it seems. From my side Gomez got sucked in on one of the goals when he should've pulled back. Matip I agree with the first one in that he was pulled out of position, but for me the faults are more with the midfield than the CBs.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’s overthinking things IMO, there was an opportunity today where he had to take his shot, but he hesitated a couple of times, and the opening was missed….need him firing ffs!
We do. We do. Still feel he'll get there. Just needs those few goals.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probably overthinking things to get his 100th goal .
He missed a few against Leeds but I think he will come good very soon.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We paid a fuck ton for Naby….would be making a loss on him if we tried to move him on.
Maybe just expect more from players when they come with that sort of reputation/price.
Sincerely hope he does come good and fulfils his potential, and he has been ok in the opening rounds I’ll grant you that.
He's been here long enough. Was really excited tbh as in those early games he was looking really good. Pre-season also. Just gotta hope that he brings it, really do as he's got that special something. Hasn't lived up to the hype though, that's for sure

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But But But we are lucky:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Ha. Really dominant performance. Was thinking in that first half it was the best I'd seen us play for some time, but then bang and then bang again.

Anyway who actually watched the game will knowhow good Liverpool actually were. There's always a really goood feeling when we come back and win from behind. It's like we're telling everyone that those 'mentality monsters' are still there. ..

I'd prefer if those 'mentality monsters' would stay switched on for 45 mins a half instead of 40!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The BIG question ...

Can Origi take the next step now and become a regular in the first time? LOL

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Origi just like Matip look better players playing for LFC than what they are actually are .
Origi had his opportunity to cement a permanent starting spot but he hasn’t achieved this because he’s not a top tier striker .
He’s good for the odd cameo role but that’s about it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There really isn't much wrong with us other than the final pass/shot. We have the odd brain fade but for the most part we're in control and creating chances...we just don't score enough. There always seems to be a shitty touch, extra touch, misplaced pass, etc when we get into key areas. Trent's set pieces have also been pathetic for a while, we should be putting way more pressure on teams with them and scoring more goals.