Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahah you blokes are so shit, super league might save your blushes
Might even make Europa .....

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Honestly. Just disappointing.

Jota. Free header in the box. Has to put it in. Over the bar.

Salah one-on-one. Tight angle but would usually eat it up. Puts it wide.

Ox in the last few mins. Just need to put it to the side of the keeper. Straight at him.

Just disappointing.

The defensive efforts of Kabak and especially Fabinho weren't good enough. Both caught out a number of times.

Disappointing result.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Only thing is that aside from Bayern Munich the clubs he would probably join are also going across to the ESL.
He'll take a sabbatical I think mate.

This ESL shit is against what he's like. I don't think it'll happen personally as I can't see the players going for it, especially if they can't play for their countries. And if PSG are handed the CL title with the other 3 being cut, those players will be massively pissed also.

It's just not going to happen imo but we'll see. Whatever the outcome, it's really fucked the game this.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Honestly. Just disappointing.

Jota. Free header in the box. Has to put it in. Over the bar.

Salah one-on-one. Tight angle but would usually eat it up. Puts it wide.

Ox in the last few mins. Just need to put it to the side of the keeper. Straight at him.

Just disappointing.

The defensive efforts of Kabak and especially Fabinho weren't good enough. Both caught out a number of times.

Disappointing result.
That's just in the second half ... fucking hell this team. Want the season to be over but with all of this ESL shit ... who fucking knows what the future will bring?

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Completely agree. But each way you turn, it's run by greedy arseholes.

'The 39th game' where an extra round of the EPL was going to be played in one city around the world that bid the most to host it ... This was at the forefront of the Premier League's planning, and seen as a way to cash in on the popularity of the EPL.

One of many cash making schemes invisioned by the EPL that's all about grabbing money but not filtering it down to the clubs that need that support.

When we talk about 'money grab' and 'greedy arseholes' let's not forget that they're ALL the same.
This exactly.

FIFA and UEFA were all about fat cats looking after themselves. Look at all the scandals.

You go professional in any sport and it always becomes 'about the money'.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This exactly.

FIFA and UEFA were all about fat cats looking after themselves. Look at all the scandals.

You go professional in any sport and it always becomes 'about the money'.
That's it.

And we opened the door to them.

Look at Liverpool. When we had Hicks & Gillett running the club into the ground, the FA, EPL, government did absolutely squat to help us. Fuck all. We were done and buried. It was only thanks to Benitez and others for standing up and doing something about it that we survived.

The end result? We got bought by the current money hungry fuckers. Up until this point I had nothing against FSG, but ... they're just in it for the money like everyone else.

Where were the FA when we were getting fucking by H&G? Where were they with United and the Glazers? Where was the outrage then about greed?

The lot are fuckign greedy and only do thing to suit themselves.

Why haven't all of the leagues, and UEFA been so quick to action when racism has reared its head in the game? Of course, money wasn't involved.

Fuck them all personally. I'm not for this ESL at all but at the same time I'm not going to pretend that these idiots in Sky aren't taking care of their own interests either. Fuck them all.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also makes me laugh how commentators and pundits are jumping up and down saying the ESL goes against the principle of fairness, competion and reward for effort, and that it's only about money.

When has any major Euro league ever been even, with rich clubs monopolising league and European titles. Financial fair play was a dodgy effort to try and look like some sort of cap, that would simply keep the big clubs strong .... sounds familiar.

UEFAs Champions League revamp is to have clubs play more games as well as some sort of big club safety net.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With Phillips and Kabak as your centre back pairing it’s no wonder we struggle to win matches.
Piss poor effort defending the equalising goal.
We hold out and we move into 4th , but we couldn’t even do that.
Id love to see Salahs stats how many chances he needs before he scores. He misses a shit load

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
With Phillips and Kabak as your centre back pairing it’s no wonder we struggle to win matches.
Id love to see Salahs stats how many chances he needs before he scores. He misses a shit load
Phillips didn't play lol. It was Fabinho and he was....terrible. Gini was shocking, genuinely didn't even look like he was trying.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I know , the point I’m trying to make is these caliber players lower the quality of the roster. These guys would never have partnered up as a CB pairing at LFC under normal circumstances .
Phillips is for mid table PL/ Championship and Kabak is dead average. If he was any good some other big German club shown have shown interest . Save the20 million and direct elsewhere i says.
Neither are better than VVD, Gomez or Matip when they are fit.
Fabinho I won’t blame because the guy is a midfielder and not a CB and he plugged the gap well for a while when called upon to play that role.
Gini can fuck of form Barcelona , his form has been down this season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah I know , the point I’m trying to make is these caliber players lower the quality of the roster. These guys would never have partnered up as a CB pairing at LFC under normal circumstances .
Phillips is for mid table PL/ Championship and Kabak is dead average. If he was any good some other big German club shown have shown interest . Save the20 million and direct elsewhere i says.
Neither are better than VVD, Gomez or Matip when they are fit.
Fabinho I won’t blame because the guy is a midfielder and not a CB and he plugged the gap well for a while when called upon to play that role.
Gini can fuck of form Barcelona , his form has been down this season.
Kabak has been fine.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kabak has been fine.
Kabak jumped in a few times last night and was lucky we weren't punished for it. In saying that, he was better than Fabinho who was pretty poor in all honesty. I think Kabak has actually been OK. Remember that he didn't have Fab playing in front of him so had less protection.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's always been that way. Always. It's just in the past he'd at least slot a few more in. He should've scored today, but I think Jota was worse.

There was one moment before they scored their goal when we have 3 on 2 from memory. And Robbo passed it for a goal kick. Just dreadful.

We were actually really good that first half but ...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Proud of the players coming out and speaking against the ESL. Clearly the whole thing is dead & buried.

Fuck knows how FSG get out of this one though. Absolutely shocking to have made this decision. Whose head will roll?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Proud of the players coming out and speaking against the ESL. Clearly the whole thing is dead & buried.

Fuck knows how FSG get out of this one though. Absolutely shocking to have made this decision. Whose head will roll?
Fuck knows how we get out of it. We were in a really good position and now it's all our the window. This shit will drag on for as ever long as FSG is here.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
UEFA "found" money to give to the clubs lmao