Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How would we afford his wages is my question? Leave out the fact we don't have enough money for his transfer fee, I just don't see how we'd be able to match thewages at most clubs. United. City. Barca. Madrid. All would pay 100k a week more than us. At least.
Reports suggest Haaland is wanting 350,000 pounds per week to go to United. M'Bappe is going to want at least that as well and don't forget that England's tax laws make the EPL less attractive than Spain and France in regards to players wages.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Reports suggest Haaland is wanting 350,000 pounds per week to go to United. M'Bappe is going to want at least that as well and don't forget that England's tax laws make the EPL less attractive than Spain and France in regards to players wages.
Our highest is around the 320 mark from memory ... Not sure what people are thinking that we've got a chance with either.

People talk about Nike getting involved. If one of these players ends up getting 300k+ at the club, no matter how we get the money to pay them, then it means all the other players will need more.

People need to stop dreaming

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only city will afford either me thinks
Transfer fee is the killer for United , we just don’t spend what Chelsea and man city can
If Haaland ends up in Epl it will be sky blue

And I don’t think mbappe even wants to come to Epl

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How would we afford his wages is my question? Leave out the fact we don't have enough money for his transfer fee, I just don't see how we'd be able to match thewages at most clubs. United. City. Barca. Madrid. All would pay 100k a week more than us. At least.
LeBron been hooking him up on the DL for over a year.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Spewing. I wanted a German side so we could play in Budapest again :tearsofjoy:
LOL

ACtually a decent draw. Still goign to be very very hard for us and we need a massive transformation to do anything of note in this comp. Our form is abismal to say the least.

But ... Madrid are beatable. And then Chelsea / Porto are beatable.

Let's just hope our players come back from international duty without injury or COVID. That's the first step!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
LOL

ACtually a decent draw. Still goign to be very very hard for us and we need a massive transformation to do anything of note in this comp. Our form is abismal to say the least.

But ... Madrid are beatable. And then Chelsea / Porto are beatable.

Let's just hope our players come back from international duty without injury or COVID. That's the first step!
When's Hendo due back?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If say a Liverpool PSG final

Man City will bottle it
Need to see an unbelievable improvement from our team though to make the final. We've been absolutely gash the whole year. Anything can happen but ...

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So if we knock out Real Madrid we play the winner of Porto - Chelsea.
Dont rule out us making the final

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Madrid in average form to
Fuck you blokes get lucky draws in UCL
Bruno has converted 3,215 penalties this season and you call us lucky?:tearsofjoy:
Lets see if you muppets can find a win to NOT win the Europa league otherwise knows as of the rest cup of European football

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bruno has converted 3,215 penalties this season and you call us lucky?:tearsofjoy:
Lets see if you muppets can find a win to NOT win the Europa league otherwise knows as of the rest cup of European football
United EASILY the best team in the EL. They should absolutely walk it and I expect them to.