Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Every game is a heart attack
It's the Liverpool way ...

That draw by City has really put the pressure on them it has to be said. 11 points behind and they've got some much harder games coming up too. Damn Rodgers is doing a magnificent job with Leister tho. Hopefully they lose tomorrow!

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mark Atkinson is the ref for Liverpool vs Brighton.

Mike Dean for Liverpool vs Everton with Atkinson as VAR.

How will Atkinson try to screw over Liverpool this time?
Well he did his level best the ****!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I get the feeling Atcuntson doesn’t like us much. nevertheless, 11 points clear of Man City and here’s hoping Leicester drop points also.
See that the goal they scored was actually illegal and should've been cancelled by VAR. FUCKING HELL

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sancho in Jan? Fuck me that'd be a massive boost. Bring that shit on

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Would give me a pretty good erection, still feel Chelsea would be his favoured club though. But @Sancho2020 so done deal I guess ;)
Haha well ... if the talk about him moving in January is correct then Chelsea can't sign him as they're still under ban.

It does seem as though we're really really interested in him ... time will tell I guess.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sancho in Jan? Fuck me that'd be a massive boost. Bring that shit on
We need to make a forward signing .Salah with his niggling ankle injury hasn’t really been playing as well as he can.
A signing to boost the squad in January will help us in our quest for the premier league and CL.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Big game tonight. TOo many people saying it'll be a pushover.

Liverpool never does it easy. Another last min win I think ;)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lallana starts over Ox and Keita :/

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Definitely not a good sign for Keita though ... Gotta imagine / hope Keita starts on the weekend though
Yh we might as well sell him at this rate and bring someone else in. Thought playing him tonight would've been a no brainer, no doubt I'd be cursing Lallana all game if I could watch it lol.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yh we might as well sell him at this rate and bring someone else in. Thought playing him tonight would've been a no brainer, no doubt I'd be cursing Lallana all game if I could watch it lol.
Shame. Really like Keita but I'm absolutely gobsmacked he's not playing. Gotta trust Klopp though in what he's doing.

Lallana in his last year of contract ... let's wait and see.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Shame. Really like Keita but I'm absolutely gobsmacked he's not playing. Gotta trust Klopp though in what he's doing.

Lallana in his last year of contract ... let's wait and see.
Yh I don't trust Lallana in the slightest, but let's see lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yh I don't trust Lallana in the slightest, but let's see lol
Same. Klopp raves on how he loves his intensity, how he pushes etc. etc. but it worries me having him there in the derby. Win this with this team and we'll fucking win everything. It's not a bad team but they haven't played together, fuck, some of them haven't started a game all year!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We should go on and win. And win comfortably. But very naive football for the boys with that last goal. Even the first. Gotta play a bit more maturely

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck Everton are shit. Job done. NEver really go out of 1st gear and should've won by more. Mane's misses ...

Was really happy seeing Shaq playing quite well. Midfield was iffy. Worries me not having Fabinho but ...

Onwards and upwards