Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck sake Trent you dickhead. We're not fucking winning this.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fucking rubbish, so predictable.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Haha damned straight. Was correct decision though
virgil the dyke ran into a palace player and knocked him down in the winning goal, but of course VAR is not looking for a reason to take it away because their priority is to help Liverpool

if you'd like I can point out to you future instances where there was some pushing off the ball and the VAR was not consistent

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
virgil the dyke ran into a palace player and knocked him down in the winning goal, but of course VAR is not looking for a reason to take it away because their priority is to help Liverpool
Exactly. The league is bent. Always has been. It's Liverpool's turn to cheat its way to the League title.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I also hate Klopp and his teeth
So do I. And the way he inspires the team to greatness. And wins games. Plus the fact he's got Liverpool to top of the league winning games. Pissed me off that guy. Hate his glasses too. Hate everything about him and his winning ways.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
So do I. And the way he inspires the team to greatness. And wins games. Plus the fact he's got Liverpool to top of the league winning games. Pissed me off that guy. Hate his glasses too. Hate everything about him and his winning ways.
he has league wide assistance though, its easy to win when you have league wide assistance including the media, even Graham Arnold was able to win under those conditions

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Haha love it.

Bad around really but a wins a win. Disappointed with Trent if I'm honest. Bad game but many were the same
Such a shit game. We just score when we need too and that's it lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
he has league wide assistance though, its easy to win when you have league wide assistance including the media, even Graham Arnold was able to win under those conditions
Totally agree. Also in the Champions League. To get into the final 2 years in a row, win it once. Corrupt *****. Also the Europa League final.

Honestly, I just think everyone in the entire football world is working for Liverpool and Klopp so that they win. Not once have they been dudded by VAR. Not once did VAR screw up against Liverpool. Always in their favour.

Corrupt league. No point watching it

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Such a shit game. We just score when we need too and that's it lol
Yeah, wasn't good. Would really like to see us get another attacker in January to liven us up a bit. Talk of Werner again and that would be very tasty.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No Inzigine tomorrow. Thank God. We always seem to struggle against him and Napoli. Would love a win so that the last group game we can play a 2nd string team resting a lot of our main players.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully you didn't see or didn't agree with the stuff that Rodzilla or whatever his name is was saying about Hillsborough mate ...
Didn’t read any of it
Just seen the sentence about klopps teeth and had a chuckle