CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Agree.
Thought he was better in the second half. The first half he looked slow, unaware and totally out of his depth...fuck I even missed Hendo today
Morata like signing lol. He has a few good dribbles and shows some nice touches, but he's just so out of sync and no where near disciplined enough defensively. Every counter we conceded and he was deadset just walking back and not even contributing defensively. Hendo would've been a major upgrade. Gini is the one we miss most imo, **** runs all day and can retain possession, him and Fabinho work best together.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Exactly what I'm thinking. Even with all our injuries, it's no excuse to not beat a side like west ham. We have enough talent to beat mid table teams.
Naby doesn't offer anything and I don't know what was wrong with Faminho in this game.
The only one that offers anything is Mane
Klopps ego will cost us the title, still can't understand why we let Clyne go when we've had midfielders playing fullback and centre back lately.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why are some of you panicking?
Sure we don’t have roster depth , and we know that, but we’re just a little out of form and missing a couple of key players. It happens to all teams in the Premier league every year.
Whilst we’ve drawn 2 games in a row to teams we were expected to beat Man City lost similar matches , we’ve drawn a couple in a row and some are already writing us off.
If there is a complaint I will make about Klopp is that he will not change formation during matches turn the tide of a match in our favour. .
Releasing Clyne on loan was a mistake, he should have stayed and filled in at right back and not waste Milner in defence , Milners energy in the midfield would have benefited us . Keita hasn’t adjusted yet and seems to lose the ball easily and Lallana for me is finished, too delicate and off the pace.
Also, no more fucking little vacations in Dubai when we have a break, we’ve looked flat ever since .
I for one am certainly not panicking and am certain that Man City and Spurs will also be dropping more points.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why are some of you panicking?
Sure we don’t have roster depth , and we know that, but we’re just a little out of form and missing a couple of key players. It happens to all teams in the Premier league every year.
Whilst we’ve drawn 2 games in a row to teams we were expected to beat Man City lost similar matches , we’ve drawn a couple in a row and some are already writing us off.
If there is a complaint I will make about Klopp is that he will not change formation during matches turn the tide of a match in our favour. .
Releasing Clyne on loan was a mistake, he should have stayed and filled in at right back and not waste Milner in defence , Milners energy in the midfield would have benefited us . Keita hasn’t adjusted yet and seems to lose the ball easily and Lallana for me is finished, too delicate and off the pace.
Also, no more fucking little vacations in Dubai when we have a break, we’ve looked flat ever since .
I for one am certainly not panicking and am certain that Man City and Spurs will also be dropping more points.
Panic because Liverpool keep blowing chances to go 7 points or more clear. After City lost to Newcastle, Liverpool vs Leicester was a must win and they bottled it.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry boys and girls for any future messages. Im super drunk and lost control of myself

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mane and Wijnaldum with nice goals

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Easy win, should've scored another 3-4 goals

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Klopps ego will cost us the title, still can't understand why we let Clyne go when we've had midfielders playing fullback and centre back lately.
Think Klopp's explained this pretty well himself actually. Any person who calls himself a Liverpool fan would know what Klopp is like, and the ethos he builds within the club. He's a people person. That's why the players love playing for him.

Liverpool were a central defender short while waiting for VVD and many people said it was Klopp's ego that was destroying Liverpool at that stage. He chose to wait because only wanted to have the right people in the club. Look where we are now.

Such comments are utterly ridiculous "Klopp's ego will cost us the title" and saddens me that an apparent Liverpool fan would say such an uneducated thing especially when he's come out an explained his decision quite clearly.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why all the nerves people? It's like it's our devine right to win the EPL or something ...

What we're all feeling now is what a top team should feel every year and I f.u.c.k.i.n.g. love it. LOVE IT!

Damn. This is what it's all about. What I've dreamed about for so long.

Is this the best chance we have to win the EPL? Yes. But does that mean we're a Leister and do it once? No. Not in a million years.

We're back on top, and we're there to stay. Enjoy the ride people!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Easy win, should've scored another 3-4 goals
Another 10 day break. Was really interesting listening to Miller's comments about the crowd today and how they helped the team relax and get into the game.

Liverpool's next game is Man U and there's no bigger yard stick. We win that game then .... it's really time for a lot of you to turn from "doubters to believers" ;)

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Let’s keep those clean sheets rolling boys.

Back on top, Salah scoring again, Gini snd TAA back, Keita improving.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a joke of a club having 10 days off I hope Bayern teach you a lesson

I also hope we towel you frauds up and the other oil frauds win the league
Ha, always good times when a Man U supporter is wishing for Man City to win the title so Liverpool won't. Good times indeed.

Think your boys will be found out personally and get a drubbing from Liverpool. You've been playing OK, but not really against anyone of note and when you did you were lucky to win.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Let’s keep those clean sheets rolling boys.

Back on top, Salah scoring again, Gini snd TAA back, Keita improving.
Was good seeing Kieta playing better. He's going to be a belter of a player for Liverpool, but needs time and patience. Doubt he'll start against Man U as not really sure he's up to it yet. Most likely Klopp will go for safer option of Hendo, and you've gotta trust the gaffer's view on this

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Ha, always good times when a Man U supporter is wishing for Man City to win the title so Liverpool won't. Good times indeed.

Think your boys will be found out personally and get a drubbing from Liverpool. You've been playing OK, but not really against anyone of note and when you did you were lucky to win.
Lol

Spurs Arsenal Leicester... I presume you mean if we haven’t played city or Liverpool they aren’t of any good

Let’s see how we go against the other oil frauds from France on Wednesday

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol

Spurs Arsenal Leicester... I presume you mean if we haven’t played city or Liverpool they aren’t of any good

Let’s see how we go against the other oil frauds from France on Wednesday
Since Man U's 'resergence' the only team of note you've played has been Spurs and De Gea rescued you there without a doubt. I'm sure you can admit that. Leister? Let's be honest and say they're just above the relegation battle zone. Bournemouth is a tricky game though,.

Let's look at the 9 games you've had the 9 games you've had under Ole, 6 of them were against teams fighting against relegation:

Cardiff = Relegation Battle
Newcastle = Relegation Battle
Huddersfield = Relegation Battle
Brighton = Relegation Battle
Burnley = Relegation Battle
Fulham = Relegation Battle

It'd be foolish by anyone not to give credit to Man U for the turnaround, it has been remarkable, but you do need to step back and look at it without rose tinted classes.

Would wish you luck against PSG but I hate Man U so obviously won't ....