Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Going to fuck the whole fucking league!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a start to the season..not many teams will keep up with this brand of football.
Time for a bloody league title....we've been close too many times but no cigar, time to just dominate the season from start to finish.

How can a big club like this have a 29 year drought for league title?

We got to be ruthless this season

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Do we know how long Matip, Lovren and Klavan will be out for? Is Clyne potentially an option at centre back if required. Fabinho could probably cover there if required. Gomez does look good moving forward but he's still young as fuck for a centre back and only just turned 21, probably shouldn't expect massive minutes from him this season playing there.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crystal palace surprised me how well they played, we were well under par and came away with the points, happy with that.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
2 wins and 2 clean sheets. Klopp still doesn't know how to use the bench.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Glad this fixture is out of the way, absolutely hate it. Not at our best but we still got the result and kept a clean sheet. Would have liked to have has seen Sturridge and/or Shaqiri come in much earlier, Salah and Bobby looked well off the pace but Salah still managed to come up with some crucial plays. Not the best look seeing Salah go down so easily but after last season and him being fouled consistently and never getting the call because he fought to stay on his feet then i guess this was to be expected. Everyone else does it.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We’re going to need to win a LOT of matches to take the title....not shitty draws, but we’re in with a fighting chance this year.
It’s going to be a hell of a race, to take it, we need to come out on top in our matches vs city.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hard to see city drop any points this season. Theyre just so polished

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hard to see city drop any points this season. Theyre just so polished
They just dropped points lol. Anyway 3rd game straight for us with an unchanged lineup, feels weird.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They just dropped points lol. Anyway 3rd game straight for us with an unchanged lineup, feels weird.
I would've started Sturridge ahead of Firmino in this game and Shaqiri ahead of Wijnuldam tbh.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I would've started Sturridge ahead of Firmino in this game and Shaqiri ahead of Wijnuldam tbh.
And i would have started anyone ahead of Mane today, never seen him misplace so many passes for us haha. Hopefully Shaqiri and/or Sturridge get a decent run in the 2nd half.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
And i would have started anyone ahead of Mane today, never seen him misplace so many passes for us haha. Hopefully Shaqiri and/or Sturridge get a decent run in the 2nd half.
Yeah Mane has been terrible and Firmino still getting back into it. Sturridge was our best in preseason. Should've started until Firmino gets back into it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah Mane has been terrible and Firmino still getting back into it. Sturridge was our best in preseason. Should've started until Firmino gets back into it.
I doubt Sturridge will start many games at all tbh. Probably better to get as many minutes into these guys now while we're winning and only have a game a week. International break is also coming up

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I doubt Sturridge will start many games at all tbh. Probably better to get as many minutes into these guys now while we're winning and only have a game a week. International break is also coming up
I don't want them to tire out over the long season.

Our passing has been woeful today.