Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And it's pointless buying players that the manager doesn't think suit his system
Obviously. But Fekir isn't the only person in world football that could fill that role for us. He might have been the best available option, but surely if the deal is completely dead like it's being reported then we move on to another player. This isn't like the VVD situation unless we actually STILL want him.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What channel is the game on tonight? Need my liverpool fix

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
My bad, its tonight
It's almost as if football hasn't stopped this year. The Champions league barely finishes, then the World Cup is on, a week after the final we have the pre-season friendlies underway lol.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's almost as if football hasn't stopped this year. The Champions league barely finishes, then the World Cup is on, a week after the final we have the pre-season friendlies underway lol.
Its perfect. Only once every 4 years

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That was the first of a few wins we will have over them this season.
Mourinio knows he he doesn’t have the cattle to win the premier league and is opening up his mouth as usual trying to put pressure on Klopp that Liverpool to win silverware. The pressure is actually in Mourinio.
The game may have been a friendly , and both sides played experimental and fringe lineups but as a team we are ahead of them the way we play the game.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Basel have been eliminated in the UCL qualifiers.

Means either Benfica or Liverpool will be in Pot 2.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Shaqiri and Sturridge have already built up a great combo. Another win for Liverpool. 3-1 over Torino. Next game is on Sunday against West Ham in the EPL.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fabinho in doubt, guess it will be Hendo or Milner starting as it looks like Keita and Gini have the other 2 spots locked up for now.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lovren is a fucking dog, **** played injured during the WC and just went on holidays without even telling the club. Why are our centre backs always injured? :sob:

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lovren is a fucking dog, **** played injured during the WC and just went on holidays without even telling the club. Why are our centre backs always injured? :sob:
Just read the article, the bloke won’t be joining the Mensa society anytime soon ... what fuckstick who has abdominal muscle issues thinks it a great idea to go for a swim. As a United supporter, I hope you guys sign him for life

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just read the article, the bloke won’t be joining the Mensa society anytime soon ... what fuckstick who has abdominal muscle issues thinks it a great idea to go for a swim. As a United supporter, I hope you guys sign him for life
I love how he lets it out AFTER the window closes, fmd. I actually can't believe it, surely he would of had it looked at during the WC and/or after the WC? Na i'll just go on holidays and hope it goes away. Worst thing is that he had a strong finish to the year and was massive in the WC...will probably turn to shit again lol.

Now we have 3 centre backs ruled out in Lovren, Klavan and Matip. Gomez also isn't fully fit so we might start the season with Phillips lol.