Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lynch confirming what we've all know and that we've been in talk with Qatari, German, US and Saudi investors.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The article has been posted in the thread so it's all good
I just read it. We are going to keep going downhill until we get new owners. Changing the manager wont achieve anything.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I just read it. We are going to keep going downhill until we get new owners. Changing the manager wont achieve anything.
It's more about getting the backroom sorted than about Klopp. We could spend 300m and it would be worthless if a new player gets injured every week. When the sale goes through the first bit of business should be giving Edwards a blank cheque and giving him full control. Klopp also needs to listen to him instead of ignoring him and offering Henderson an upgrade :tearsofjoy:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nothing will change without new owners. Fullstop.

And once we get new owners we then sweep out all the crap at the club.

The Melissa article has come too late imo but I hope more and more write about this. The truth needs to come to the fore so we can go forward.

But, whatever comes out Klopp has to stay and be supported financially. Which he hasn't.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What I will say is that I remember the shit with the previous Yanks and how such a large amount of people turned on Benitez.

Same thing is happening here. When you're put under all of this pressure internally, but have to present a certain imagine on the outside it can't be easy.

Not excusing Klopp because he's really done some shit at the club of late, but he's far from the centre of the problem.

Get rid of the owners FFS. Then we can start anew

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm feeling....confident? Hopefully Gakpo turns it on, looked good during the first half last match and it's genuinely wild that so many of our fans can't seem to understand Klopp has bought him to try and plays Bobby's role lol.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm feeling....confident? Hopefully Gakpo turns it on, looked good during the first half last match and it's genuinely wild that so many of our fans can't seem to understand Klopp has bought him to try and plays Bobby's role lol.
Best possible lineup imo with what we have.

Gomez and Matip worry me tho but hope we can finally get off to a good start?