Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
12$ is nothing tbh for optus sport...

ill see if there's a stream closer to kick off for ya
Na I got streams, just wondering if anyone has anything better considering they can be inconsistent. Na it's $25 now, I only had it for free because I was using an old Optus account but it doesn't work anymore since they updated prices.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Na I got streams, just wondering if anyone has anything better considering they can be inconsistent. Na it's $25 now, I only had it for free because I was using an old Optus account but it doesn't work anymore since they updated prices.
its 12$ for me cause I use optus as my phone provider so I get it a little bit cheaper

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Always something with him. With Jota, Keita and Konate back we look way stronger. Jones and Ox...meh. Still think we need a midfielder regardless.
Need to buy Bellingham. Sell Keita & Ox.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Need to buy Bellingham. Sell Keita & Ox.
Bellingham is not happening this window, he wont force and move and they don't need to sell. No one is buying Ox and paying his salary so we just have to run his contract down. Keita I don't mind keeping on a reduced wage and I doubt selling him changes much.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is it $25 now? Fuck that.. What a rip off.. I was going to switch from Vodafone to Optus to get access as my phone contract has expired. Supposedly it's only $7 for Optus customers.. Too bad I'll miss the first week though..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is it $25 now? Fuck that.. What a rip off.. I was going to switch from Vodafone to Optus to get access as my phone contract has expired. Supposedly it's only $7 for Optus customers.. Too bad I'll miss the first week though..
Yh $6.99 if you have a contract with them. I had a glitched Optus account that I didn't even pay for so got it for free for years...doesn't work anymore though since the price update. If they had the champions league I might pay but meh, only really paying for convenience I guess.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh $6.99 if you have a contract with them. I had a glitched Optus account that I didn't even pay for so got it for free for years...doesn't work anymore though since the price update. If they had the champions league I might pay but meh, only really paying for convenience I guess.
I have optus sport free with my phone plan. La liga is on optus too now

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bellingham is not happening this window, he wont force and move and they don't need to sell. No one is buying Ox and paying his salary so we just have to run his contract down. Keita I don't mind keeping on a reduced wage and I doubt selling him changes much.
Don't understand why people keep banging on about Bellingham this window. Madness to even think there's a slight opportunity of it happening ...