Opinion The Last Dance

Australian Sensation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is a fantastic 10 series netflix documentary on the career of Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls

This is something that needs to be shown to all the upcoming young players who are looking at being professional athletes, along with leaders of sporting teams (ahem, we know who)

Jordan was a true leader, perfectionist and professionalist

Should teach a lot of this whingers and primadonnas, that hard work and dedication leads to success as well as earning respect from your fellow team mate

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There’s a good one in the Florida gaters on Netflix atm. Some of those college players make the dogs players look like school girls
Yep I would love to see some more “swamp” in our club.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We definitely need a Jordan, a Pippen, a Rodman, a Kukoc and hopefully CC turns out to be a Jackson sooner rather than later

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
There’s a good one in the Florida gaters on Netflix atm. Some of those college players make the dogs players look like school girls
ESPN 30 for 30 has a good one on the University of Miami Hurricanes American Football team. I thinks it was called The U. It's worth a watch.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What's this got to do with anything? We don't have any Jordans at the club in FG or Reserves. Just a bunch of Bill Wenningtons and Jud Buechlers...

JadeW

Waterboy
Reaction score
We definitely need a Jordan, a Pippen, a Rodman, a Kukoc and hopefully CC turns out to be a Jackson sooner rather than later
Looks like Ivan Cleary will possibly be in the league of Phil Jackson

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They were doing weight sessions at 12am on Friday and Saturday nights and dogs players are whinging about staying back till 5
And getting a massage for ffs it’s not like they were doing tackling drills or running 400’s.
It’s just embarrassing.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are u a dumb **** ? You do half what Jordan did you will be labelled a misogynistic anti lgbt cis man and be ostracised. Look at where this game is heading where they’ve canceled reserves in favour of a 10 week woman’s comp and you want to introduce 1990s real men’s mentality, let’s see what happens if a player gets smacked in the mouth during trainnng for being a bitch, someone running to the cops that’s a damn given

keep laughing villains u little Gronk

Australian Sensation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Are u a dumb **** ? You do half what Jordan did you will be labelled a misogynistic anti lgbt cis man and be ostracised. Look at where this game is heading where they’ve canceled reserves in favour of a 10 week woman’s comp and you want to introduce 1990s real men’s mentality, let’s see what happens if a player gets smacked in the mouth during trainnng for being a bitch, someone running to the cops that’s a damn given

You fucken dumb stupid retarded cuñt

Where do you see me comparing Jordan to the NRL players?

I said this is a great documentary to watch and learn on how to be a professional athlete

How hard Jordan trained and pushed his team mates to be better and to be winners

You fucken dumb ****

Australian Sensation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

And fuck you and your lbgtbuzzzrothfieldbrigade

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You fucken dumb stupid retarded cuñt

Where do you see me comparing Jordan to the NRL players?

I said this is a great documentary to watch and learn on how to be a professional athlete

How hard Jordan trained and pushed his team mates to be better and to be winners

You fucken dumb ****
Fuck your dumb **** dosile dog **** fuck you

you’re Fucken dumb for suggesting that it’s a 3 year old documentary any one that knows anything about Jordan already knows all of it, so now you want players to watch a doco as if that’s going to I still dogs of war mentality into them

You fuck

the time fordocumentaries is over it’s time for action

fuck yourself