The Kennels 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XxFoVoSxX

with all the offloads and breaking legs all the time

and knee,s shoulders and ballz
mate the only breaks i had in footy.. was my collarbone two times..
only injuries ive ever suffered...:grinning:

but i wouldnt play league atm.. im still recovering from a back injury from my accident.. bad stuff right there:p

best i can do is play touch atm and it sucks ass cause i love league:(

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Haha yeah man, thats a dreammmm! But I can cop the hate, im an arrogant c-nt haha but nah just shows passion when fans give it to players ay lol.
Thanks for the props man, one game in fg will do me for life tbh, definately a dream. Hani i'll see you in berala nxt season if im still playin in that comp, and thanks for the ups spraytan, definately been owkring hard its just bulldogs selecters have an obsession with polys lol but nah i still got my head down. thanks man
haha i wont b playing again until 2010. I wanna have a full season in the gym 2 b fully ready. My fitness isnt gr8 and i need 2 gain back the 10kgs i lost and prob add a further 5 kgs 2 get added strength

Malla

Reaction score
haha i wont b playing again until 2010. I wanna have a full season in the gym 2 b fully ready. My fitness isnt gr8 and i need 2 gain back the 10kgs i lost and prob add a further 5 kgs 2 get added strength
Yeah, you're a skinny dude lol good height though and you look like you got speed. but yeah 15kg is a tough ask, but eating right plus training hard, shouldnt be a prob
2010 it is :p

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill be the Travel agent that books the best of this lot to France to play union on huge bucks

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
The fact that some of you are saying you could do a better job than the side we put on the park today has me in total disbelief. This has stunned me more than our performance today.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Yeah, you're a skinny dude lol good height though and you look like you got speed. but yeah 15kg is a tough ask, but eating right plus training hard, shouldnt be a prob
2010 it is :p
when i was playing i was 85kgs, now im 76 kgs but my main aim is to reach close to 90. Its gonna b a killer but all i can do is try, my prob is my fast metabolism. really drives me nuts lol. Ill b getting a trainer 2 help me out and my sister is a sports dietician so shes gonna help me also. Also going 2 the BSC shop. A good friend of mine works their and told me he has the rite mix 2 make me gain weight so we will c. If i dont get back at least ill get my fitness back

Malla

Reaction score
when i was playing i was 85kgs, now im 76 kgs but my main aim is to reach close to 90. Its gonna b a killer but all i can do is try, my prob is my fast metabolism. really drives me nuts lol. Ill b getting a trainer 2 help me out and my sister is a sports dietician so shes gonna help me also. Also going 2 the BSC shop. A good friend of mine works their and told me he has the rite mix 2 make me gain weight so we will c. If i dont get back at least ill get my fitness back
Yeah man, definately. bsc shop good visit bro, i got some lipoburn to help with my metabolism and just some cell biology protein, works good for me. but yeah, whether or not you get back to footy its always good to be fit

S

Spraytan

Come train with me on wed nights Hani, running and explosive fitness that is.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The fact that some of you are saying you could do a better job than the side we put on the park today has me in total disbelief. This has stunned me more than our performance today.
i dont think anyone was being serious

at least i hope not:o

Malla

Reaction score
Come train with me on wed nights Hani, running and explosive fitness that is.
What type of training do you do for your knee? I've never had a knee reco or any reco for that matter but i can only imagine how difficult it would be

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
were bouts u train?? im keen 2 get my fitness up. Ive slowed down heaps in the past yr. i really need 2 get that back

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What Jim Beam Cup side Malla?

Personally myself im happy just playing C-grade/A-grade

S

Spraytan

What type of training do you do for your knee? I've never had a knee reco or any reco for that matter but i can only imagine how difficult it would be
Alot of Plyometric stuff and a bit of interval sprint training to try and get that explosiveness back into the reco'd leg.
Also have to do a lot of stability work and wide range of lower body weights that target every angle that effects the knee.
Only prob with the weights is that you can not go too heavy

S

Spraytan

were bouts u train?? im keen 2 get my fitness up. Ive slowed down heaps in the past yr. i really need 2 get that back
Marrickville man on a wed night.
Your welcome to come along anytime you like bro, just pm me if you are keen

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Don't train with my bro, he will torture you!!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
sure thing will do when ready, im gonna build up some initial fitness though b4 cotemplating any hard yaka training.

MPS

I'm Old Gregg
Reaction score
I will be super sub: 180cm 92kgs
Hooker, second row, lock, 5/8, centre

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
im 80 kg please put me where ever you like at lest ill do better most of the players out their.

Status
Not open for further replies.