The Kennel Premiere

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Man all my love to the Kiraz family. It makes sense now why Jacob is tryna go BEAST MODE every week!
Ps We need to start chanting kiraz to the ole ole ole chant at games!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hook line and sinker

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

"Real Talk"

Interesting title
Great to see more of Preston and Pele and their friendship. Okunbor has been/is a frustrating player but the way these guys talk about death threats so normally is fkn sad. There are some real low ***** out there. Episode was a good watch.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great to see more of Preston and Pele and their friendship. Okunbor has been/is a frustrating player but the way these guys talk about death threats so normally is fkn sad. There are some real low ***** out there. Episode was a good watch.
Appropriate title - trolling online is a part of life now so taking steps is the right move to avoid it. No matter what we think of a players ability that where it needs to end.

PRESTOMANIA how good was that!

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Appropriate title - trolling online is a part of life now so taking steps is the right move to avoid it. No matter what we think of a players ability that where it needs to end.

PRESTOMANIA how good was that!
I agree bro, I will never understand a man messaging another man death threats. It’s the fkn softest shit by ***** who probably would get their head punched in by any player in real life. Puts a bit of perspective on Luai for those who think he made up the death threats.
Preston looks like a future captain and has been one of the shining lights of the season, best pick up for a while. Hopefully, Preston can drive pele to have a strong pre season coz a fit pele is a fkn weapon. Thanks for sharing the video bro

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree bro, I will never understand a man messaging another man death threats. It’s the fkn softest shit by ***** who probably would get their head punched in by any player in real life. Puts a bit of perspective on Luai for those who think he made up the death threats.
Preston looks like a future captain and has been one of the shining lights of the season, best pick up for a while. Hopefully, Preston can drive pele to have a strong pre season coz a fit pele is a fkn weapon. Thanks for sharing the video bro
The same people trolling the players wouldn’t do it to someone’s face like you said, I’m happy that the club is teaching the players how to deal with it.

Presto is a real champion and shining light in our club and especially this season, glad we have a no bull shit work horse and I hope he gets the best out of Pele who clearly has potential.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The same people trolling the players wouldn’t do it to someone’s face like you said, I’m happy that the club is teaching the players how to deal with it.

Presto is a real champion and shining light in our club and especially this season, glad we have a no bull shit work horse and I hope he gets the best out of Pele who clearly has potential.
100%, trolls wound sh!t themselves in front of one of the boys…. I’ll add the same trolls probably ask for a pic or autograph if-when they ever see these guys…