Official The Kennel Podcast Episode 16 - Frustrated Dogs Fans Unloads + State Of Origin Game 2

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Join us this week as a frustrated Elmo (redhead) lets out his frustrations concerning the Bulldogs poor performance on the weekend against the Eels. We discuss performances, team selections, rookie errors and more from the game. We also discuss the coaches selections for the Sharks game and how we think the team will go this week.

Also, we talk State of Origin game 2 and all the controversy surrounding the team selection drama leading up to game 2. Be sure to like and subscribe if you enjoy the podcast. This helps us greatly to continue putting out content you all enjoy.

This podcast will be available on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and anywhere else you get your podcasts.

Find us on Spotify at: https://open.spotify.com/show/3WqiLFwUt7y6AOP1aw2EJ1

Our socials:

Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@thekennelpodcast

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheKennelForums

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheKennelForum Instagram:

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just went back to episode 1 and red beard described the rebuild under Gus and Ciro as “spectacular” lol talk about going off early

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
youtube link not embedded?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
all good my bad

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
I just went back to episode 1 and red beard described the rebuild under Gus and Ciro as “spectacular” lol talk about going off early
Lol I like the name red beard

But yes I did have very high hopes. Also, things looked very good after a great pre-season.

Don't have that optimism anymore

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why is a Dragon supporter cohosting the podcast?

Is he supposed to bring independence and a balanced perspective to the show. I don’t get it.

I like the Ranga, the brother speaks his mind.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another terrific episode Elmo. I think having Dibo?? as cohost adds good value and a different perspective.

Questions to ask Paul Langmack?

1. How has the role of lock changed since his playing days?
2. Who would he choose as lock in the current side?

Thanks for holding back on some of the emotions after the weekend’s loss, makes for better listening.
As there are no expletives, I let my son listen too.

Keep up the good work!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dragons bloke sold me on Lodge tbh.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Another terrific episode Elmo. I think having Dibo?? as cohost adds good value and a different perspective.

Questions to ask Paul Langmack?

1. How has the role of lock changed since his playing days?
2. Who would he choose as lock in the current side?

Thanks for holding back on some of the emotions after the weekend’s loss, makes for better listening.
As there are no expletives, I let my son listen too.

Keep up the good work!
Thank you for the feedback! And great questions too! I'll be sure to ask him them on your behalf.

I was honestly really upset after the match but the facts are that our team has gone through a lot this year and we just don't have the personnel to compete. I thought maybe I needed to be a voice of reason than just another voice of frustration! I hope your son enjoys the podcast too! What's his name? I'll give him a shout out on the next podcast!

Dragons bloke sold me on Lodge tbh.
Not sure if srs lol

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for the feedback! And great questions too! I'll be sure to ask him them on your behalf.

I was honestly really upset after the match but the facts are that our team has gone through a lot this year and we just don't have the personnel to compete. I thought maybe I needed to be a voice of reason than just another voice of frustration! I hope your son enjoys the podcast too! What's his name? I'll give him a shout out on the next podcast!

Not sure if srs lol
Terrific- Jackson’s his name. He’s suffering as much as I am. I keep telling him, better times ahead!!!