Official The Kennel Official NRL Podcast + Now on Spotify, TikTok & YouTube Shorts

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good content for Bulldogs is news we don’t already have with interesting character interviews…this was good first one liked it..

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This had been brewing for some time, surprised not to see a bulldogs banner at the very least on the blank wall behind you.
This is a video podcast? with that it should be visually stimulating to some degree as to the content.

I switched off after 15 minutes because I was bored. Before I switched off I noticed it was +60 minutes long. If it was 30 mins I may have stuck around.

First run and all. Please dont take my comments as negatives or dumping shit on you, Im aiming to give honest constructive criticism.

I'll be tuning in next episode.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
This had been brewing for some time, surprised not to see a bulldogs banner at the very least on the blank wall behind you.
This is a video podcast? with that it should be visually stimulating to some degree as to the content.

I switched off after 15 minutes because I was bored. Before I switched off I noticed it was +60 minutes long. If it was 30 mins I may have stuck around.

First run and all. Please dont take my comments as negatives or dumping shit on you, Im aiming to give honest constructive criticism.

I'll be tuning in next episode.

I appreciate your honest feedback. Believe me we're listening to every bit of feedback so this isn't negative at all.

As the weeks go on, the whole set up and look will improve. It takes some time to get things to where you want them to be.

It will also be on Spotify and other platforms next week so not just a video podcast.

Additionally, it will be shorter this week. Even figuring out duration to fit with the script is difficult sometimes because of the script and the conversational nature we're trying to employ.

Thanks for the feedback, very much appreciated.

Don't forget to like and subscribe!

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So if I'm reading this correctly you'd like us to like and subscribe?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

We have officially launched TheKennel podcast.

This is our first episode so it will take us some time to grow and improve.

We welcome any and all feedback on how we can improve the podcast, the discussions and anything else.

Please like, subscribe and share the podcast to all your rugby league fans.

Keep an eye out over the coming weeks as we will be exploring ways to bring fans and fans' questions onto the podcast!

We will be releasing a new episode weekly.

Enjoy!
How good. The kennel represent.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pod cast is long, if you’re doing long pod cast you should consider putting time straps on the video timeline with the agenda or talking points. Makes it easier for viewers to figure out what they want to listen/watch or refer back to.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Pod cast is long, if you’re doing long pod cast you should consider putting time straps on the video timeline with the agenda or talking points. Makes it easier for viewers to figure out what they want to listen/watch or refer back to.

Thanks for your input bro. That's definitely something we will be doing moving forward.

Make sure to like and subscribe! Cheers

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for your input bro. That's definitely something we will be doing moving forward.

Make sure to like and subscribe! Cheers
Keep up the good work. Any players locked in for the PC yet?

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
I can't mention anything yet but the week before we have anyone on, I'll make a thread about questions you would like asked to the player specifically and try and ask as many of them as I can.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
when's the next pod?

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great pod!!!! Both men were comfortable and well spoken in front of camera. A pleasure to watch. Hope many more episodes to come.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Great pod!!!! Both men were comfortable and well spoken in front of camera. A pleasure to watch. Hope many more episodes to come.
Thanks for the feedback!

Make sure to like and subscribe! :grinning: