Status
Not open for further replies.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The Kennel is seeking a number of volunteers to assist in the content management and establishment of The Kennel on various social media networks.

Ideally you will be an innovative, creative individual and highly experienced in social media (e.g Facebook, Twitter etc.). You will be required to develop and share content, link articles and high value posts, maintain news updates, and share responsibilities with your fellow team members (volunteers).

We view initiative as a strength and opportunities will be provided to implement and action your own ideas.
-----

Thanks to all who have expressed their interest. Applications are currently closed.

Last edited by a moderator:

B4L

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was i spouse to get a reply?

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Clearly this does not apply to me.

Good luck, Habz.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much time would said volunteer need to spend on said project H?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
How much time would said volunteer need to spend on said project H?
It's voluntary so the volunteer can elect to spend as much and as little time as possible. Obviously, having some activity is ideal (10-20 minutes per day).

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
So what's happening with the volunteer program?

G

Gladiator.

^ Can't access page.

But H, sign me up, I could create a page of Facebook, and use it to advertise, update etc.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought the Kennel already had a FB page, and MTP used to be admin a couple of years ago ...

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
I thought the Kennel already had a FB page, and MTP used to be admin a couple of years ago ...
Correct.

But with the new launch of Twitter and Facebook site to coincide with each other, it's a fresh new start to the social media sites.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Correct.

But with the new launch of Twitter and Facebook site to coincide with each other, it's a fresh new start to the social media sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.