The kennel is ruined

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The kennel is not ruined at all. It's the most inclusive forum as round. It's like the "Jackson's on George" of the internet, that nightspot would let anyone in, even the most damned. If you were out clubbing and every nightclub or pub rejected you, just turn up to Jackson's on George and they would embrace you. Yes, inside you would be rubbing shoulders with murderers, thieves, conmen, prostitutes, gold diggers.... but perhaps they were all in a more dangerous predicament rubbing shoulders with you!!

So don't ever attack the kennel as it includes all. If you don't like some of the threads well just re-read my threads for some useful life lessons and self improvement themes.

@Rodzilla just because you have been debunked a few times, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Look at @Alan79 for inspiration, Ive seen his stories debunked more than a few times and he just changes his shirt for a new one, wipes the egg from his face, brushes his teeth and goes again. (I am fan of @Alan79 )

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ha ha. I spent plenty of time in Armidale as a kid, my grandmother lived there. I haven’t been there for 20 years since she passed, but I’ve certainly spent several nights in the ‘pink pub’ on the corner (which is likely no longer pink, but I’m sure you know the place I mean), as well as the rissole and other local highlights. Armidale will always hold good memories for me :-).
I liquidated a brewery there once, as well as a stockfeed company.

What I mainly remember is how fucking cold the place is.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Oh please, what would happen if someone did this to you, saying at least get your facts straight before you ramble on something you know is correct?
Pretty sure I’ve never encountered a saltier pile of misery in my life :-).

I’ll cut you a deal lizard man.
I’ll apologise for what you think I was wrong about if you apologise for what I KNOW you were wrong about. Deal?

Limited time offer. I have McNuggets to pick up.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I may have to hit up Armidale sometime soon. Have a few mates there, and the Mrs wants to do a small town tour soon.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I may have to hit up Armidale sometime soon. Have a few mates there, and the Mrs wants to do a small town tour soon.
Feel free to drop me a message if you also want to meet at some point. It'd be nice to put a face to a few of the names on here.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I work at The Royal Natboy. Next time you come through let me know. Happy to meet up mate. No need to shout me a beer, but more than happy to play some pool and have a chat.
Nice mate will do. Great food there. Rhiannon was a friend of mine. I’ll let you know when I’m up next