The kennel activity

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You can ban users all you want.
Just know yoy cannot control or alter another mans views.

Its actually a sickness to want to control others.
We are already ruled in this country by gangstas. Isn't it enough that we have to pay over 40% of our wages to oxygen thieving pricks?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can ban users all you want.
Just know yoy cannot control or alter another mans views.

Its actually a sickness to want to control others.
We are already ruled in this country by gangstas. Isn't it enough that we have to pay over 40% of our wages to oxygen thieving pricks?
I'm ok with paying taxes. I'd prefer that education and medical treatment remain free or at least affordable. What shits me is that the wealthy get away with barely paying any, the fact that most of our mines are foreign owned and our resources leave the country largely tax free. The country has no respect for it's citizens when you can buy our natural gas in Japan more cheaply than its sold in Australia. Seeing the politicians fund the setup of foreign owned mines is not how I want that tax money spent either. Hearing about the national party paying 80 million to a former national party politician on the water buyback scheme for not one single drop of water is also not on the list of ways I want my taxes spent.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm ok with paying taxes. I'd prefer that education and medical treatment remain free or at least affordable. What shits me is that the wealthy get away with barely paying any, the fact that most of our mines are foreign owned and our resources leave the country largely tax free. The country has no respect for it's citizens when you can buy our natural gas in Japan more cheaply than its sold in Australia. Seeing the politicians fund the setup of foreign owned mines is not how I want that tax money spent either. Hearing about the national party paying 80 million to a former national party politician on the water buyback scheme for not one single drop of water is also not on the list of ways I want my taxes spent.
Majority of the high tax we pay is going to scumbag oxygen thieving ponzi scheming assholes!

Would be nice to have a leader like Colonel Gaddafi or Donald Trump who actually gives a shit about Australia and the Australian people.

Theres not much going for me living in Australia . Im going to America for a while soon.if all goes well I'll look to immigrate there.

I'll work for less money if a bottle of pepsi is 50c and can buy apack of smokes for $4.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it me or is there way more posts than during the off season.
Probably because the majority of Kennelers are stuck at home with nothing to do. Plus it's some form of interaction with the outside world.