The Josh Jackson appreciation thread...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Delete it, I dont give a fcuk but this guy deserves it..

Has been another lean year for the guy but still continues to show up, lead by example and earns a MOM from our perspective.

Well done mate, cant wait to see you sing a few more team songs next year in a winning dressing room.

Cheers!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll never criticize his effort, but he needs to get a little Can Smith in his captaincy, he should be hammering the refs for the shit they deal up to us week after week
Would be nice but i dont think he is the manipulative type. I reckon we need co captains so he doesnt have to waste his breath, somebody who can talk it up? Hetho lmao I dont think we got anyone.....

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Better halfback than Flopagan, he should take over kicking while he's at it.

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can't be critical of Jacko
Always puts in
Just needs a break now and then. The attempted tackle on Schuster who then set up turbos try looked like that of a player out on his feet
I suppose with Doorey injured he's the only one we have that's capable of playing 80 mins

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yea Jacko’s career has been very consistent, workhorse, we all know this. Gets the ball on the 4th or last too often. And maybe he’s getting past it, but respect the guy as a Bulldog.!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yea Jacko’s career has been very consistent, workhorse, we all know this. Gets the ball on the 4th or last too often. And maybe he’s getting past it, but respect the guy as a Bulldog.!!
Yeah be carefullll, Thats what they said about Gallen and Ennis who were instrumental in 2016 for the Sharks.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Still admire the guy and puts his all in for us, Brad Fitler killed his rep career by not picking him for NSW and going with all his roosters bum buddies even after he won the NSW players award the year before.

Really sucks he has to play with so many shit ***** in this current team but he keeps on trucking.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This has been his best year in 5 years has been an absolute warrior for us I pray we can give him one more good year towards the end he’s been a loyal servant for this club for a decade