Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
All your lovely little iPhone crapola threads and such now has new home PALS.

So, first order of business..

I'm bored as f*ck, and unlike Bear Grylls i don't have a dead yak to skin and wear as a coat so therefore i'd like some recommendations in the form of Apps.

Also, i'm running 4.2.. is there a jailbreak yet? Paying for Apps is ridiculous after i had to jew up the software.

Cheers c*nts.

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
Untethered jailbreak is not available yet. Was suppose to be out at Xmas but been delayed . P.s jailbreak is the **** , iPhone is rubbish without the ability to use it like a smartphone should be used

parragirl01

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Help- my safari tab deleted and I have no idea how to get it back.

parragirl01

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How do you delete safari? =/
Try downloading Opera Mini, should work just as well.
Seriously I have nfi idea how I did it. I was playing around with it and just accidentally deleted it. I can only access the Internet by saving a webpage link in Notes and going through there. Safari is still in my settings but not on my home page screen.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
tried going to safari website?

G

Gladiator.

move to the search part of your screen and type safari

parragirl01

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
move to the search part of your screen and type safari
Ok yeah it comes up that way, thanks Dalger. Its a bit of a longer process but at least it's there.

^^ bigbadbobi I tried the safari site but wasn't sure what I had to do. I still have the program on my iPhone it's just the short cut on my screens gone.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Restore will put it all back together.

parragirl01

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Restore will put it all back together.
I restored home screen layout ( didnt even know this option existed) and it worked, all my folders were deleted so i have to recategorise my apps but regardless, Legend, thanks :grinning: Im slowly becoming Iphone Savvy.

Maza

Reaction score
I'm obsessed with Nokia - contract up soon and going to extend and looking at i4 but not sure

Everyone says once you get it you won't like anything else?

P

Paint.

I'm obsessed with Nokia - contract up soon and going to extend and looking at i4 but not sure

iphones certainly arent the best phones out, yet nothing will ever compare to them popularity-wise because of the promotion Apple gets. IMO you'd be better off with a Nokia E7, Samsung Galaxy S or HTC Desire HD... =/

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
I got an iPhone4 OmFgZzzz
part of the in crowd now

iphones certainly arent the best phones out, yet nothing will ever compare to them popularity-wise because of the promotion Apple gets. IMO you'd be better off with a Nokia E7, Samsung Galaxy S or HTC Desire HD... =/
I am loving the iPhone.

My missus has HTC Desire and she is so jelly of my iPhone

Its fUlLLy SiCk

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Posting this using my iPhone 4. Truly the best thing about the iPhone is the retina display. Puts plasma tvs on show!

B4L

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Haven't jail-broken a Iphone before and i also need to unlock it!

I am on 4.3.1 and have to upgrade my bb..

I am using this:
http://everythingapplepro.net/?p=61

ALSO YOUTUBE LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6MtlyZC55M&feature=player_embedded#at=181

My question is at 2:59 you have to tick boxes with what you want to select there is a option Activate the Iphone (Hacktivate) Do i select this..I am trying to unlock from O2 network to work on Optus..He says that you have to if your with AT&T..

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.