The idris try decision *megathread*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIABLOWRX

Waterboy
Reaction score
that is really to cry for, I cant believe that decision. How can that video ref sleep 2nite, I dont know.
He should be hung in the city square and people should throw **** at him!

big joe

Waterboy
Reaction score
absolutely disgusting, steven clarke should be stood down, hes got no idea of the rules, and soward the *****in cheat should hang his head in shame for wat he did. that was a dead set TRY you d****h**d clarke.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
have second thoughs if betting cause from watching games lately its the officials that have a massive take on the game.how many times have the officials been the main subject and not the game...to many for my liking.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is really to cry for, I cant believe that decision. How can that video ref sleep 2nite, I dont know.
He should be hung in the city square and people should throw **** at him!
hes going to sleep alright with all that cash under his pillow...sportstab retirement fund

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw im watching it again, archer looks funny when he ordered the video referee examination

he was carrying on like a dragons player, trying to calm them down

it looked as if he was saying "dont worry, i will send it up, dont worry" he was panicking:p

ffs the dragons shut up shop with 2 minutes to go, they played like it was 30 seconds left in the way they wasted that set and they deserved to be punished for it

mickey83

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
the biggest game of the year so far and it is not decided by the players but the match officals. i just hope they can sort their crap out before we get to the business end of the comp.

Tareck

Waterboy
Reaction score
I am so disappointed that wasn't fair at all...that was a great try and no one had the right to take away such an awesome try as that...well done to Luke Pattern for setting it up and Jamal Idris for finishing it up only to have it robbed by Jamie Coward and Steve Clark the blind Ref.

We must call for a rematch!!!

Tareck

Waterboy
Reaction score
Imagine this happenig in origin or the Grand Final...

I

I R Cookie

SCANDAL:

This was done to sway attention away from the Sex Scandals.

You heard it here first. :p

CLOVER DOG

Waterboy
Reaction score
well done to Kevin Moore by saying it straight that Jamie Soward conned the video ref.
Heritage round tarnished....well done NRL.

Tareck

Waterboy
Reaction score
I am so disappointed that wasn't fair at all...that was a great try and no one had the right to take away such an awesome try as that...well done to Luke Pattern for setting it up and Jamal Idris for finishing it up only to have it robbed by Jamie Coward and Steve Clark the blind Ref.

We must call for a rematch!!!
Agree 100%

Ahmed

Mr.Plasma
Reaction score
Has anyone got sowards and the vid refs adresses??? Some ones going to pay

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Given that is was a win or lose decision it was the worst call I've ever seen.

As I was walking out of the ground Saints supporters were saying they were too embarrased to sing their team song.

Couldn't believe it at the game - thought I'd keep an open mind and watch the replay at home. Plain and simple this is a case of cheating.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Put an italian soccer jersey on him and he will be a star in poofball

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Given that is was a win or lose decision it was the worst call I've ever seen.

As I was walking out of the ground Saints supporters were saying they were too embarrased to sing their team song.

Couldn't believe it at the game - thought I'd keep an open mind and watch the replay at home. Plain and simple this is a case of cheating.
yeah i was going to say, never heard a quieter stadium after a siren...

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't imagine that the reverse situation would have seen Saints denied a winning try against the Dogs. Sorry, but I can't imagine it.

d_eye

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you could imagine steven clarke in that box before the decision.

"hmmmm..its 50/50, should i give it to that bad club the bulldogs, and then cop it from bennett in the press.. or should i make it easy and just giv it to st george.."

Plus the NRL would rather go against the dogs then bennett.

Status
Not open for further replies.