THE HEAT IS ON: Kieran Foran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go ask him about any pressure his feeling! Who writes this shit!!

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive wanted Foran at the club for years, he is a winner and tough as nails, a real bulldog type player.
You know when you watch other teams play and you pretty much hate all opposing players, i could never hate him because he was so good.
Now he is a blue and white and will be a revelation for us, no doubts at all.
The moment he signed i changed my profile pic and it wont change until he retires.
I loved Steve Mortimer and Greg Brentnall as a child, thought Baa was a superstar but i really think this bloke Foran is going to be one of our greats.
No pressure though...lol

Wokball

Waterboy
Reaction score
Our boys have been written off by the bookies and generally by the so called experts.
I believe they'll use all that as motivation not to mention the emotion of the great loss of Steven Folkes.
Kieran Foran is a huge part of that new belief within the club to grab the elusive Premiership.
They may not quite get it this season but these guys all know they'll be there for those September games , and they CANNOT WAIT.

A

Alexander the Great

fuck me i keep forgetting this bloke is only 27...

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's no Dally M market up at sportsbet just yet, anyone willing to go out on a limb and suggest Foran is in with a chance?

~c.
How are you planning to watch NRL this year? Where are you based again? Singapore?

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How are you planning to watch NRL this year? Where are you based again? Singapore?
Yup, Singapore! watchnrl.com is great! However there is another option foxsportssoccer or similar we discussed in another thread, gives access to all non-popular codes (from a US-based location). I'll PM you when I find the detail from other thread.

~c.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, Singapore! watchnrl.com is great! However there is another option foxsportssoccer or similar we discussed in another thread, gives access to all non-popular codes (from a US-based location). I'll PM you when I find the detail from other thread.

~c.
Try downloading a app its called rugby pass. It has all league and union games, it even has nsw cup games. It doesn't work in Australia but it worked when I was in Europe last year. Not sure if it will work from Singapore but you can try. You will need to create an account which doesnt take long, just need an email address.

A

Alexander the Great

~c.
whats thw time difference for you @Lov_Dog? cant be that bad right?

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I cant wait to see him run out in Round 1 for us. I can only imagine how keen he is to get out there & prove all the shit talkers wrong. He might not be as quick as he was before but I bet he's still quick between the ears where it matters most.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I cant wait to see him run out in Round 1 for us. I can only imagine how keen he is to get out there & prove all the shit talkers wrong. He might not be as quick as he was before but I bet he's still quick between the ears where it matters most.
Prob quick between the sheets too with his new tatted up midi

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He's not on the pension yet!! He's only 27 not 37. He has plenty left in him and now he has been rehab'd properly he will be a force to be reckoned with and the first one picked for NZ when the tests come around.

Status
Not open for further replies.