Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The fuk you on about? Have you been watching the game or just talking shit?
ive been watching the game and this thread, apparently this is rigged against arsenal to produce a fairy tail win but the refs gave a second yellow for an arm hold that giroud made the most of, so this is confusing to me

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
ive been watching the game and this thread, apparently this is rigged against arsenal to produce a fairy tail win but the refs gave a second yellow for an arm hold that giroud made the most of, so this is confusing to me
So you saw the clear handball with no penalty given and a known diving **** awarded a bullshit penalty....

What's so confusing?

I'm still confused why you would fake quote yourself in the Leicester Thread......

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
An arm grab in that position is a no-brainer yellow. You just want Leicester to win because you predicted it in that prediction thread. Your own bias is calling this thread bias

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Game on.. shall be an interesting 20 minutes until the end of the match

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
An arm grab in that position is a no-brainer yellow. You just want Leicester to win because you predicted it in that prediction thread. Your own bias is calling this thread bias
Ummm that was a fake quote bro. I think he was trying to be funny and/or appear to know what he was talking about.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Ummm that was a fake quote bro. I think he was trying to be funny and/or appear to know what he was talking about.
well one thing is clear, that leicester are a different team now that they believe, something that i tried to explain in that thread when you thought they would be destroyed by the big teams and be lost

after this then leicester have a clear easy run until man u and chelsea in the last 3 weeks

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah well when someone fake quotes themselves I don't usually listen to any other crap they spew.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If we had finishers and didn't get obviously rorted twice we could of put 5 against them again.

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
A man up and still can't get past fkn Schmeichel!!! Fks sake!!!