Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How the **** wasn't a free kick given to Ozil when that player jumped on his back. 2 shocking decisions in a row

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant believe we didnt make a play for Guardiola. This French twat has to go, i have been his biggest supporter/defender, but seriously how can he not see that we wont win the league again with players like Giroud and Walcott. That utter waste of space Stan Kronke continues to take money out of the club rather than re-investing in players, yet can spend hundreds of millions building a new stadium in L.A to move the Rams back there...F@#K!!!!!!!!!!!! rant over

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well we all know the EPL wants a fairytale winner.

Sport makes me sick. Fuking over every sport.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I cant believe we didnt make a play for Guardiola. This French twat has to go, i have been his biggest supporter/defender, but seriously how can he not see that we wont win the league again with players like Giroud and Walcott. That utter waste of space Stan Kronke continues to take money out of the club rather than re-investing in players, yet can spend hundreds of millions building a new stadium in L.A to move the Rams back there...F@#K!!!!!!!!!!!! rant over
I hope we miss the CL and get booted out of the FA Cup so that old French fuk gets sacked.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Plus clear handball in the box and we don't get a penalty.

Rorted *****.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Season over if we lose this. CL over after Barcelona are through with us but at least we got fa cup...

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope we miss the CL and get booted out of the FA Cup so that old French fuk gets sacked.
Mate they still wont sack him, the club will let him go out on his terms. We need a fresh manager to come in and be ruthless and get rid of all his failed projects, Walcott, Ox, Wilshere, Giroud. He is so loyal to these players that he brought in as kids that he cant see that they arent good enough. The worst thing that has happened in recent seasons has been the return of the Coq, as good as he has been it has ensured that players will keep being given chance after chance just because Wenger can say "But what if we have another Coquelin, we must give him time" all the while yet another excuse not to buy a better player who can actually get this once great club back to where they were!

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
To be fair, I don't think Guardiola would have joined any other Premier League club besides Man City

Man City outlined in their statement that they opened talks with Guardiola since 2012 or 2013? Also, Man City have the two ex-Barca board members who were in charge at Camp Nou during Pep's reign working for them and I'm pretty sure Txiki played a big role in appointing Pep as manager back in '08

So yeah, Pep has his buddies on the Man City board as well unlimited funds.. and I personally believe the current Man City squad should have walked the league this season cos I believe they have the best squad on paper

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Plus we can't finish for shit. We need real strikers. Which the jew **** will never buy.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They are deservedly one man down but we still will lose.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Danny Simpson sent off for a second yellow

Now's your chance to grab an equaliser.. don't bottle it now fellas

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol giroud demands a card and the ref bows down to his master

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Man we suck at set pieces, taking them and defending them.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately we don't have Koscielny this half to cover for mertesakers mandatory error