Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bendtner to Juventus
Park to Celta Vigo

Chamakh may also make a loan move to Malaga.

We better be after a striker... All I'm hearing us linked with Dzeko. Not too sure how likely that is though, unless City sign another striker.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bendtner to Juventus
Park to Celta Vigo

Chamakh may also make a loan move to Malaga.

We better be after a striker... All I'm hearing us linked with Dzeko. Not too sure how likely that is though, unless City sign another striker.
don't think they need another one with tevez aguero and balotelli so they should play nice and give us dzeko after all of our players they have signed

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
Actually think the yids will finish above us this season. Becomming hard to support a club that lacks ambition and is willing to sell our best players to our rivals. Least our group isnt too bad compared to others.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
apparently tottenham have signed moutino and are close to signing lloris two good signings, i really wish wenger would put up more of a fight and tell the board who we need and tell them to cough up extra money to compete, stan kroenke is fucking this great club in the ass

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rottenhams signings don't impress me one bit. Avb has to be the most overrated manager. Who in their right mind placed him at manager. He almost destroyed Chelsea last season and this year he's going to ruin spuds.

Modric and vdv >>>>>>>>daylight >>>>>>>moutinho and dembele.

Moutinho will flop in epl mark my words. Dembele ain't no vdv either. Considering they only made a profit of about 5m replacing their two most creative players with ttwo average players doesn't impress me one bit.

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another hectic transfer window, even though the deadline day was nowhere near as crazy as last season, for us anyway.

We lose our captain, again, but managed to bring in replacements early on. Song will be a big loss, especially since we're gambling on a player who has been very injury-prone (Diaby) and one who hasn't played a game in over a year (Wilshere). I really hope we don't end up regretting it, but we have little to no depth in most our positions now after clearing a lot of deadwood and failing to replace them.

Three players in and 18 players out...

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1st goal of our season .... PODOLSKI .... scores when he wants is the chant.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 nil to the arsenal!!! podolski scores after a great pass from cazorla damn that felt good.. i got so pumped up i scared the wife and the cat lol

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
Haha ****ty stream froze, now watching on fox. Some poor passes by Arsenal.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haha ****ty stream froze, now watching on fox. Some poor passes by Arsenal.
Yep. We are also not moving the ball forward quick enough. And where the hell has Gibbs been in Defense?

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we look good on the break, our crosses need to be better to give giroud a chance in the air, its been good that cazorla hasnt been our standout player more of a team effort. Means he isnt having to carry the team