Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree. I just hope it happens soon. Too many passes around the box. I like the Podolski approach... Direct.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow so glad i stayed up again to watch a 0-0 draw against those neanderthal cunts

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im starting to think we need a new formation and tactic, the quick passing was good when we had viera,pires,fabregas etc we just dont have that quality anymore, maybe a 442 with podolski and giroud up front with cazorla arteta gervinho and maybe santos in the midfield...i still have to say gibbs is looking the goods, he will get injured any day now lol

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Somebody explain to me the logic of replacing Cazorla instead of Diaby when you desperately want a goal.

Not questioning Wenger, but I don't see it.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
another frustrating performance from the boys....could never find that last pass or cross...but in staying positive at least we have been able to grab 2 clean sheets and lookin alot better in defence

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
another frustrating performance from the boys....could never find that last pass or cross...but in staying positive at least we have been able to grab 2 clean sheets and lookin alot better in defence
That's definitely a positive so far. It gives us something less to worry about.

I'm sure this new look attack with click and the goals will come but we can't afford to start playing catch up from this early in the season, especially with a tough month coming up.

doggies 4 life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
must sign m villa need another striker and a versatile def. diaby hasnt done much the last 2 games and was expecting ramsey to replace diaby not cazorla

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget guys, this is an extremely physical place to go. By that point Giroud had shown he was capable of dealing with that but perhaps Wenger wanted to make sure Cazorla wasn't a victim of any rash challenges, like that tackle on Vermaelen.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really want to see us play against a team who want to play football not just stick 10 men behind the ball and just hoof it up field and hope for a goal like both stoke and sunderland did . on a positive note the last two games have been games arsenal lost in the past so a draw at stoke ain't to bad

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I really want to see us play against a team who want to play football not just stick 10 men behind the ball and just hoof it up field and hope for a goal like both stoke and sunderland did . on a positive note the last two games have been games arsenal lost in the past so a draw at stoke ain't to bad
We had quite a few opportunities against Stoke but just didn't convert them. I am truly dissapointed in our lack of scoring prowess. Gervinho didn't do enough, and Jenkinson is a flop. We need Sagna back asap.

metpej

Waterboy
Reaction score
must sign m villa need another striker and a versatile def. diaby hasnt done much the last 2 games and was expecting ramsey to replace diaby not cazorla
Really?

I actually thought Diaby played well agaisnt Stoke, at least defensively

Cazorla and Podolski were our 2 best players, why there were both subbed baffled me

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
anyone else think this will be wengers last season with us??
I have been saying for the last couple of season we wont win sh!t with wenger leading the club.

Let him coach the under 10's, he will be more at home with them

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
two great managers are looking for jobs next year, Mourinho and Guardiola, a big club like us should be chasing them but we wont we will prob get martin o'neill or promote from within

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
two great managers are looking for jobs next year, Mourinho and Guardiola, a big club like us should be chasing them but we wont we will prob get martin o'neill or promote from within
Throw the cheque book at both of them

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Walcott not re-signing because we won't offer him 100K a week. Not sure why he thinks he deserves it.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
walcott can piss right of as far as im concerned, i dont even think he is worth the £75,000 a week they have offered him, a speedy winger with no tricks and no end product...navas or affelay would be 10 times better