Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
well at least van persie finally got himself a goal... he should have had already

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
lol sorry mate fark me

now im getting embarrassed

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd love it if the fans stopped showing up, cut the leeches' source of income right off.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I'd love it if the fans stopped showing up, cut the leeches' source of income right off.
you guys should go on a guerilla campaign to remove the current board like we did to get rid of Tom and Jerry and find someone who is willing to invest money into the club to be successful.

So whatever happened to that Usmanov guy?

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you guys should go on a guerilla campaign to remove the current board like we did to get rid of Tom and Jerry and find someone who is willing to invest money into the club to be successful.

So whatever happened to that Usmanov guy?
Unfortunately Usmanov is a dirty criminal like the rest of our board, but at least he might put funds into the club.

We have to do something, it's ****ing criminal that we are being lied to and swindled like this. I've already stopped buying anything that may give the club any money, that's as much as I can really do from my location.

Did everyone else hear our away fans today? They were ****ing amazing, they did the fans proud, but they are being rooted by corporate greed. These people work 9-5 day jobs and earn an average wage. They dedicate a large part of their wage and their lives to this to be cheated, lied to and swindled.

I don't even pay to go to games and sing my lungs dry and I feel ****ing swindled, imagine how they feel.

A complete overhaul is needed and soon.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
I don't even know what to say, just a pathetic and embarrassing performance, no excuses. Credit to our fans at the ground, even down by 4-5 they were making noise, enough is enough and we need to spend ASAP.

I was expecting a loss but am lost for words at that.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Unfortunately Usmanov is a dirty criminal like the rest of our board, but at least he might put funds into the club.

We have to do something, it's ****ing criminal that we are being lied to and swindled like this. I've already stopped buying anything that may give the club any money, that's as much as I can really do from my location.

Did everyone else hear our away fans today? They were ****ing amazing, they did the fans proud, but they are being rooted by corporate greed. These people work 9-5 day jobs and earn an average wage. They dedicate a large part of their wage and their lives to this to be cheated, lied to and swindled.

I don't even pay to go to games and sing my lungs dry and I feel ****ing swindled, imagine how they feel.

A complete overhaul is needed and soon.
I don't even know what to say, just a pathetic and embarrassing performance, no excuses. Credit to our fans at the ground, even down by 4-5 they were making noise, enough is enough and we need to spend ASAP.

I was expecting a loss but am lost for words at that.
I seriously feel for you guys... you guys are in a much worse position then we were this time last season.

Arsenals support and passion was great and were louder then Utds chant as well...

you have around 11 players missing through suspension and injuries which doesnt help your cause at all.

If Sagna and Vermaelan were playing did yous think you would concede those 8 goals?

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
I seriously feel for you guys... you guys are in a much worse position then we were this time last season.

Arsenals support and passion was great and were louder then Utds chant as well...

you have around 11 players missing through suspension and injuries which doesnt help your cause at all.

If Sagna and Vermaelan were playing did yous think you would concede those 8 goals?
lay off the crack dude.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Well most of our problems were as a result of Djourou, Traore and Jenkinson, so I'd say it'd have been less.

The penalty miss was massive too, imagine if that went in. But when Robin stepped up I had a feeling it would miss.

It was one of those days where we were horrible with a crap team, United were great and nothing went the right way. But there's no hiding from the club's problems.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
lay off the crack dude.
It's not that simple to get off it...

Well most of our problems were as a result of Djourou, Traore and Jenkinson, so I'd say it'd have been less.

The penalty miss was massive too, imagine if that went in. But when Robin stepped up I had a feeling it would miss.

It was one of those days where we were horrible with a crap team, United were great and nothing went the right way. But there's no hiding from the club's problems.
That penalty miss was very massive... Yous were down 1-0 and had the chance to get back into the game to 1-1 but yous crumbled to pieces since then

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm off to the gym to rape my back fueled by this mornings frustrations.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
F@rk!

Not totally unexpected, but I was truly expecting a 3/4 nil result.

My son is driving me insane. Deservedly so.

This will indeed be a long year, and we will end outside the top 10. I mean even teams like Bolton, QPR, Blackburn etc don't capitulate in the same manner.

We will find it very difficult to rebuild. And have to pay well over the market to get quality players now.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gym was awesome, so that's about the only positive to take from the game.

I've changed my avatar to reflect my new stance. I'm sick of the lies, delusion and swindling of loyal fans and until it stops I will not do anything that will gain the club money. I'm going to make sure family in England do the same as well as any Arsenal supporters I know.

A few of my Arsenal supporting friends in England have suggested a boycott of the next game, and I don't believe it will happen, but if 3-4k don't turn up and then the next game that number increases and so on and so forth, the big wigs will know that they can't keep doing what they are doing.

The fans have to do something, because not only are the fans the most concerned, the fans also have the power to force change because their money and support is what fuels the club.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
sack Wenger. Start fresh.
Mate Wenger is just the tip of the iceberg. This sort of defeat has been coming for a long time. Most people who don't really follow football will look on and think 'oh Arsenal is crap', which is true, but there is so much to it and it's disgusting that it's allowed to go on.

We need to get rid of Wenger, but we also need to get rid of board members who are driving this club backwards with their corporate greed which has effectively turned the club into a feeder side, buying players with potential, building them up then selling them at a profit. How many players have Arsenal signed in the past 5-6 years that had no resale value? No one barring probably Squillaci who cost bugger all anyway.

Arsene has his problems, but he's also been a front man for the brunt of the blame for our lack of success. When he said that losing Nasri and Cesc would indicate we were not a big club, I felt it was a subliminal message of sorts to the board that they need to do more.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Mate Wenger is just the tip of the iceberg. This sort of defeat has been coming for a long time. Most people who don't really follow football will look on and think 'oh Arsenal is crap', which is true, but there is so much to it and it's disgusting that it's allowed to go on.

We need to get rid of Wenger, but we also need to get rid of board members who are driving this club backwards with their corporate greed which has effectively turned the club into a feeder side, buying players with potential, building them up then selling them at a profit. How many players have Arsenal signed in the past 5-6 years that had no resale value? No one barring probably Squillaci who cost bugger all anyway.

Arsene has his problems, but he's also been a front man for the brunt of the blame for our lack of success. When he said that losing Nasri and Cesc would indicate we were not a big club, I felt it was a subliminal message of sorts to the board that they need to do more.
Agreed, as much as i hate Arsenal, I'd hate to think that you guys will be crippled for an extended period of time or even worse relegated. I'm pretty sure you guys wont get relegated but this game might actually be more beneficial than a hindrance. Hopefully now there is going to be some kind of positive reaction. You guys have 2 days left in the open market. Hopefully you guys use it wisely. Im hoping you guys arnt waiting till January to make a move. Could be too late then.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Whist Rooney is scoring his free kick, Rosicky walks away from the wall, does not jump, and doesn't even bother to look back at the result of the free kick.

What a ****..

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Had problems with our wall on both free kicks. The second one left Chesney with no opportunity to get across to the ball.