It's happened again!
It's happened again!!
Tottenham Hotspur
It's happened again!!!

bahahaha

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Granit Xhaka is flying to London to have his medical fee is £25m rising to £30m with addons.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have also signed Pires..Theo Pires that is, Bobby Pires 7 yo son to the academy

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How do you pronounce this ***** name and should I be excited that we signed him?

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Xhaka is pronounced Haka like the kiwi war dance..mate the guy is a beast, he is a captain at 22 likes to break up plays, takes the ball off the back 4 and passes it on, not attacking at all i think he had 1 assist and 3 goals this season..a tenacious bugger with 3 reds this year and has been compared by Omar Hitzfeld to a young Schweinstiger

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And boys it is now official. Xhaka is signed sealed delivered.

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
I heard it on an arsenal podcast from some Albanian Gooner, but most ppl say CHaka or ZCHaka
Apparently his last name has some Albanian roots or some shit. Anyway, i don't care if he's doing the BOOM-SHAKA-LAKA move while attempting the Haka, singing "ferre zhaka" (that french tune). As long as he's doing his job I'm happy

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talks of signing morata and a center back
there are rumours floating around that we have a 4 man list Morata,Higuain,Aubameyang and Lukaku.. centre backs i there are 3 names i have heard Benetia, Koulibaly and Musacchio plus we are looking at some young guys Rob Holding even aussie player tommy rogic from celtic has been mentioned. I think this will be Wengers last season so he is going all out on transfers

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think its Wengers last season so signing a 29 yo striker is saying he wants to win next season and is not planning for after that..Ferguson did the exact same thing