Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd rather us beat City and then Arsenal/City draw. Arsenal scare me, I don't want them beating City lol.
why would u be scared of us we pretty much have a rough draw to finish the season.
still got city united spurs chelsea Brighton and villa to play even wolves away is tough

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm not confident going into either.. United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Villa is a tough draw. But it's exciting to have those big games so late in the season in a tight title race..
add in the champions league game mid week along with the fa cup before international break

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
fucking ramsdale is going to cost us this game and the title race if we drop points

hopefully he never plays for us ever again

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
fuck that was an intense game but thank god we're through to the next stage of the champions league

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
ffs where are all the other gunners supporters surely I cant be the only on here

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
ffs where are all the other gunners supporters surely I cant be the only on here
Hahah Nico Gonzalez La Masia product put your whole team on show. Especially in the first leg. You couldn't finish them off in regular time. lol, we beat them with a red card also [emoji23]

All that while our 17 year old Cubarsi owned 110m striker and last years Serie a winner and got MOM with Lamine setting up the second goal for us .... [emoji1] [emoji23]

Only good player today, the Spanish keeper

How much did you need to sweat to win 2 -1 btw lucky 87 Saliba let you through the biased ****

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hahah Nico Gonzalez La Masia product put your whole team on show. Especially in the first leg. You couldn't finish them off in regular time. lol, we beat them with a red card also [emoji23]

All that while our 17 year old Cubarsi owned 110m striker and last years Serie a winner and got MOM with Lamine setting up the second goal for us .... [emoji1] [emoji23]

Only good player today, the Spanish keeper

How much did you need to sweat to win 2 -1 btw lucky 87 Saliba let you through the biased ****

porto are a decent team that are hard to break down... I hope we get barca next round so we can knock use out

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
porto are a decent team that are hard to break down... I hope we get barca next round so we can knock use out
Hahah making excuses. No, they aint. They're easy to beat, and your team is just shit. You won't be knocking any team out. Keep dreaming. I wouldn't talk about knocking teams out when you can't wipe Porto out except for penalties, ahahah [emoji23]

Yeah, I hope we get you. I would love to see another pathetic asshole performance again so we can have a laugh with our drinks while 16 year old Lamine rapes your lot [emoji1]

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hahah making excuses. No, they aint. They're easy to beat, and your team is just shit. You won't be knocking any team out. Keep dreaming. I wouldn't talk about knocking teams out when you can't wipe Porto out except for penalties, ahahah [emoji23]

Yeah, I hope we get you. I would love to see another pathetic asshole performance again so we can have a laugh with our drinks while 16 year old Lamine rapes your lot [emoji1]

20240313_101341.jpg

nah we're making the final

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
ffs worst possible champions league draw
bayern in the quarters then either real madrid or man city in the semi's