Reaction score
Walcott's going alright.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So the Arsenal/Wenger buckling continues..... EVERY FUCKING TIME we can go clear at the top we play like fuckwits.

And it ALWAYS let's us down every season.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So the Arsenal/Wenger buckling continues..... EVERY FUCKING TIME we can go clear at the top we play like fuckwits.

And it ALWAYS let's us down every season.
Lucky enough most of the top teams dropped points as well but to be fair most teams are gonna park the bus against us at home and hit us on the counter

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We actually didn't buckle with a draw or loss lol

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was a good win. Not easy. But Girroud 2 goals from 2 touches and they weren't easy.

I like this squad. But refuse to get too excited.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The next two games in the league will show if we're genuine contenders for the title. Spurs at home then man united at old Trafford

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a good win. Not easy. But Girroud 2 goals from 2 touches and they weren't easy.

I like this squad. But refuse to get too excited.
Good idea, cos chances are it will go something like this:

November: 3 key injuries
December: 2 red cards in consecutive games; 15 year old player makes first-team debut; Finish second in UCL group stages after losing 5-nil final group stage match after fielding EFL team.
January: Still in the Top 2 in the League and contending; linked to seven different players in transfer window, Wenger says: "We are looking for quality players at the right price". Buy nobody. Injured player from November returns after 3 setbacks -- Wenger says "it's like signing a new player"
February: Out of Round of 16 in UCL to Barcelona losing 4-nil at home followed by a 1-1 draw away. Get thumped 4-0 the next EPL match: Wenger says "We were tired from midweek". Other two injured players from November ruled out for the season. Wenger says: "If I knew in January I would have bought somebody".
March: Ozil, Carzola and Sanchez say they will not sign contract extensions at the end of the season, Wenger has spat with Mourinho, drop out of top four.
April: League form improves.
May: Finish fourth, make final of FA Cup and lose. Wenger says: "Fourth place is like winning a trophy."
June: Buy 14 year old wonderkid (who is a defensive midfielder) playing in Georgian 2nd division.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Same old Arsenholes..... losing to a team that nobody has heard of.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wow, we managed to level up just before HT.

2-2

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Good idea, cos chances are it will go something like this:

November: 3 key injuries
December: 2 red cards in consecutive games; 15 year old player makes first-team debut; Finish second in UCL group stages after losing 5-nil final group stage match after fielding EFL team.
January: Still in the Top 2 in the League and contending; linked to seven different players in transfer window, Wenger says: "We are looking for quality players at the right price". Buy nobody. Injured player from November returns after 3 setbacks -- Wenger says "it's like signing a new player"
February: Out of Round of 16 in UCL to Barcelona losing 4-nil at home followed by a 1-1 draw away. Get thumped 4-0 the next EPL match: Wenger says "We were tired from midweek". Other two injured players from November ruled out for the season. Wenger says: "If I knew in January I would have bought somebody".
March: Ozil, Carzola and Sanchez say they will not sign contract extensions at the end of the season, Wenger has spat with Mourinho, drop out of top four.
April: League form improves.
May: Finish fourth, make final of FA Cup and lose. Wenger says: "Fourth place is like winning a trophy."
June: Buy 14 year old wonderkid (who is a defensive midfielder) playing in Georgian 2nd division.
This is so true it's scary lol