Reaction score
Don't worry lads, sign Kim Källström and keep calm

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We need to sign Carvalho as Arteta and Flamini don't have the legs.

I feel a striker is a must, but we have left it too late. No doubt Arsene will spin and will say he has confidence in the current squad. I expect that of any manager. But the reality is, if he fails to transfer a decent Striker and CDM then in fact he has failed in this transfer window.
Carvalho and Cavani, would be a dream come true.

But its only a dream.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Lads, I love an underdog and everybody seems to write off Sanogo so that's why I jumped on his bandwagon

Plus he did score 4 goals against Benfica.. #TeamSanogo, Wenger knows what's up!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lads, I love an underdog and everybody seems to write off Sanogo so that's why I jumped on his bandwagon

Plus he did score 4 goals against Benfica.. #TeamSanogo, Wenger knows what's up!
So his total career goals is 4? Lol

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
what is wenger doing letting falcao come to us? u poor goons will regret that if it goes through

doggies 4 life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
William Carvalho says he has no intention of leaving Sporting Lisbon on deadline day despite reported interest from Arsenal and Manchester United.

Arsenal have made a bid to sign Juventus forward Sebastian Giovinco on loan as they look to sign a replacement for the injured Olivier Giroud.

Arsenal are considering a £40m bid for Marco Reus. The Gunners feel Borussia Dortmund could be tempted to sell the Germany international following the arrival of Shinji Kagawa from Manchester United.

all the latest rumours

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Arsene Wenger has travelled to Rome ahead of a charity match later tonight. Looks like a club official next to him.

Photo on twitter.

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i didn't get to watch the game last night but woke up and was like... WTF?! as if we didn't slap LCFC all over the joint? how disappointing... By the looks of things, we reallllyyyy need a clinical striker... no good for wenger to realise this? does he honestly thing sanogo is the answer? ahaha

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
Joel Campbell is asking for a release now that Wenger wants to permanently use Sanogo as starting striker. This club is falling apart fast

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Joel Campbell is asking for a release now that Wenger wants to permanently use Sanogo as starting striker. This club is falling apart fast
Do you blame him? Sanogoal is fuking rubbish, he would even be the A Leagues worst player.

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
This is so sad i don't know if i want to laugh or cry. Our best remaining forward wants out, and our manager thinks our worst striker is the best thing to ever happen at Arsenal. Oh well. We've just kissed the top 4 goodbye. Fresh reports now saying Wenger is on a plane to Rome to watch a charity match. Zero fuks given about this transfer deadline

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Wenger is indeed on his way to referee a charity match in Italy

Here's a photo of him apparently waiting in Heathrow Airport

#Banter

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He can stay in Rome for all I care.

#OpenYourWallet #JewFrog

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
We've just been offered Defoe out of fking PITY!!!!! Hear that? Defoe ffs! We are officially the biggest joke in the EPL right now