The great gender debate

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What's the definition of gender?
Are we going by the feminists definition created decades ago that started the whole gender is a sOcIaL cOnStRuCt? We can’t ignore history right and need proper context of how this gender issue started. Not surprised it was a feminist

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah that's my uneducated understanding anyway. Why is it such a hard concept for people to grasp. The whole idea behind making people aware of these different genders is so that these people don't feel like outsiders. You have to try and put yourself in their position. It's not their choice.
Not their choice? Who forced them to get hormonal treatments and get their genitals mutilated to “look” like the other gender? Why does anyone need to put themselves in their shoes? Especially when considering it’s an actual mental illness trying to be normalised. I feel for them in that they need actual help and they aren’t getting it. Have you tried putting yourself in a straight male Catholics shoes yet it ain’t my choice I feel it running through my blood.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are we going by the feminists definition created decades ago that started the whole gender is a sOcIaL cOnStRuCt? We can’t ignore history right and need proper context of how this gender issue started. Not surprised it was a feminist
Why does the origin matter?
It's the widely held definition.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
As I said before, we shouldn't ignore history. So let's stop pretending there's only one God. History shows there were many Gods before there was one God. So let's not change the definitions of theology.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are we going by the outdated, insecure white religious male definition? If so please standby while i get my wife beater on.

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Are there people in here who believe that gender is purely a social construct?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As I said before, we shouldn't ignore history. So let's stop pretending there's only one God. History shows there were many Gods before there was one God. So let's not change the definitions of theology.
See this is why we go in circles and you use “this thread isn’t about” when it suits you. What has God got to do with this thread? Nice try though. Nice try

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are we going by the outdated, insecure white religious male definition? If so please standby while i get my wife beater on.
Lolll bruhhhhh you hate when I name but you’re literally being a twitter qween right now. Insecure white religious male? Someone that doesn’t abide by a feminists social construct on gender theory means they’re outdated and misogynistic and wrong. See how you’re a bigot?