The great gender debate

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The most based one. Least females in positions of power. Men who have balls. I mean ever since the first female was created in Eve they’ve just caused issues. Man is the image of God. Remember that... remember that. It isn’t until woman becomes one with man that she attains the image of God through man. As man was made in the image of God and woman of the man.
Deus Vult
So what does this effectively mean to you as a human in the 21st century?

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You need to be more specific with your question
I understand the metaphor "God created man in his own image" etc, my question is what does this mean to you literally in reference to women especially? I don't want to put words in your mouth but it sounds like you believe women are less than men?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I understand the metaphor "God created man in his own image" etc, my question is what does this mean to you literally in reference to women especially? I don't want to put words in your mouth but it sounds like you believe women are less than men?
Sounds like?

I see this is your first time talking to Realist. The man who believes that female superheroes are "Woke" because there's no way a female could be strong.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok that clears it up for me.
no women are not less than men, we are equal in the sense we both are creations of God. However man being made first and called to be leaders gives us different roles in life. An example is a man as head of the house. This does not mean the woman is a slave, what it means is the responsibility is on the man to keep the family including his wife on the path to Christ. He needs to lead by example. This doesn’t lessen the woman’s place in salvation or anything. It’s just the role of a man has a divine calling. Why do you think there are only male priests? That is something that can never be changed, especially when you consider that when the sacrifice being made, the priest impersonates Christ its hard to explain but if you look it upit’ll be there. The church goes by “truth” and truth no matter how much we want to change it it can never be changed. I don’t even know if that’s a good explanation but I’d have to link you an actual intellectual on the matter because in my mind I know what I’m talking about but I may not be able to put it correctly in words

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like?

I see this is your first time talking to Realist. The man who believes that female superheroes are "Woke" because there's no way a female could be strong.
So because forced woman super heroines are cringey to me I see them less than man? Or because I think women shouldn’t be these male like figures it means I see them less? That’s what you secularists misunderstand. Just because I see men and women having different roles example house wife and bread winner, doesn’t mean the woman is less, being a loyal house wife is a gift from God and every man should appreciate it.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok that clears it up for me.
no women are not less than men, we are equal in the sense we both are creations of God. However man being made first and called to be leaders gives us different roles in life. An example is a man as head of the house. This does not mean the woman is a slave, what it means is the responsibility is on the man to keep the family including his wife on the path to Christ. He needs to lead by example. This doesn’t lessen the woman’s place in salvation or anything. It’s just the role of a man has a divine calling. Why do you think there are only male priests? That is something that can never be changed, especially when you consider that when the sacrifice being made, the priest impersonates Christ its hard to explain but if you look it upit’ll be there. The church goes by “truth” and truth no matter how much we want to change it it can never be changed. I don’t even know if that’s a good explanation but I’d have to link you an actual intellectual on the matter because in my mind I know what I’m talking about but I may not be able to put it correctly in words
Ok thanks for taking that.

Do you think that truth can evolve or is it a static position? For instance, it might be true that a lot of women have a calling to having children but it's also true a lot of women want to be part of the bread winning dynamic.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So because forced woman super heroines are cringey to me I see them less than man? Or because I think women shouldn’t be these male like figures it means I see them less? That’s what you secularists misunderstand. Just because I see men and women having different roles example house wife and bread winner, doesn’t mean the woman is less, being a loyal house wife is a gift from God and every man should appreciate it.
It's not that you see them having different roles, it's that you get offended if they don't fit into your roles. If a woman shows strength you get upset because it doesn't match your belief of what a woman's role is.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok thanks for taking that.

Do you think that truth can evolve or is it a static position? For instance, it might be true that a lot of women have a calling to having children but it's also true a lot of women want to be part of the bread winning dynamic.
That’s society calling women to be the bread winner of the house hold. Truth doesn’t evolve but it develops? For example, the early church believed in the holy trinity right except they didn’t use that term holy trinity they didn’t have a word for it yet but they always believed in the 3 persons of the one God in father son Holy Spirit. Does that make sense? So yes truth is static but it also develops so we understand it better? I’m not saying by the way that the church is opposed to the woman working, especially in Sydney lol, but traditionally marriage meant the man worked his ass off getting the money and food whilst the wife held the house down and brought the kids up, both parties knew their roles and it wasn’t about “power” or “oppression”.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not that you see them having different roles, it's that you get offended if they don't fit into your roles. If a woman shows strength you get upset because it doesn't match your belief of what a woman's role is.
Cringe is different to upset lol. Upset is you actually getting upset that I think it’s cringey af when they force women’s into roles that are purely for “diversity” and to show women can “do it better” lol
Like ghostbusters they did it much better than the men’s, oh wait it only flopped coz racisms and sexism as per article lol
Oh and how can I forget woman feeling the force for a second and already becomes stronger than anakin and Luke lol

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cringe is different to upset lol. Upset is you actually getting upset that I think it’s cringey af when they force women’s into roles that are purely for “diversity” and to show women can “do it better” lol
Like ghostbusters they did it much better than the men’s, oh wait it only flopped coz racisms and sexism as per article lol
Oh and how can I forget woman feeling the force for a second and already becomes stronger than anakin and Luke lol
Nah. I watched the new Ghostbusters. The women were terrible. They constantly fucked up. Still a shit movie though.

I have no debate over Star Wars other than it was just a dumpster fire all over. The powerful women was the least of its problems.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah. I watched the new Ghostbusters. The women were terrible. They constantly fucked up. Still a shit movie though.

I have no debate over Star Wars other than it was just a dumpster fire all over. The powerful women was the least of its problems.
No it wasn’t lol the major problem with the new Star Wars was the woke narrative destroying the series. But ok believe that it was everything else other than that lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No it wasn’t lol the major problem with the new Star Wars was the woke narrative destroying the series. But ok believe that it was everything else other than that lol
Nah. The wokeness wasn't the main problem, it was everything. Terrible writing, terrible actors, terrible characters. Yet still better than Episodes 1-3

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ghostbusters and star wars were very realistic movies until they ruined it and brought in the women, who is going to believe that people are going to call women to fix their ghost problem?

also in jaws 4 the revenge they made the shark a woman and made it a totally unrealistic woke movie, like the shark somehow knew that the family it was targeting had flown to the bahamas and it followed them lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is a hormoned transgender woman a chick?
What if they have the chop?