• Bunnies 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's okay boys. We never expected to go this far anyway. Brave effort. We'll be back better next year

bulldogluke

Waterboy
Reaction score
I might see if there is a fire ban today. I am thinking of having a mini bonfire in the backyard to burn all the bulldogs gear, that performance was absolutely horrible. Played with no heart and just do not think. I feel disgusted to be a bulldog supporter tonight.

Gallo2014

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If there's anything I hate is a big forward hitting the line jumping like a cat...TRex should be extinct

Wizo

New Pup
Reaction score
I might see if there is a fire ban today. I am thinking of having a mini bonfire in the backyard to burn all the bulldogs gear, that performance was absolutely horrible. Played with no heart and just do not think. I feel disgusted to be a bulldog supporter tonight.
I'm not disgusted at all. It just wasn't our night. We tried hard but made too many errors

Gallo2014

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No most did their best against a tough pack but TRex, what a cat.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inconsolable....although I admire those that can still remain positive. Shattered

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Missing Ennis was the difference. Scary to think we're Ennis-less from here on... whole team was lost in attack

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm not disgusted at all. It just wasn't our night. We tried hard but made too many errors

100% agree...just wish that it didnt turn the way it did...still proud of our effort to get here though

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the only ones that were disappointing was hokko.. and at times t-rex, but he tried his heart out, i would still give him a solid 7/10.

Hokko was missing most of the game, i didnt hear his name called once. every once in a while we just need a half that can steer everyone around. reynolds cannot lead, but that isn't his job. he kept his brain snaps to a minimum.

Wizo

New Pup
Reaction score
His defense was pretty woeful, the one arm out no effort was displayed fairly often tonight.
As good as trex can be that turnstyle tackle is unfortunately part of his game, I wonder if it's too late for him to rectify it?

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the only ones that were disappointing was hokko.. and at times t-rex, but he tried his heart out, i would still give him a solid 7/10.

Hokko was missing most of the game, i didnt hear his name called once. every once in a while we just need a half that can steer everyone around. reynolds cannot lead, but that isn't his job. he kept his brain snaps to a minimum.
I backed Hokko for Churchill medal - it was like he wasn't even playing today. Oh well - next year it starts again

Status
Not open for further replies.