Opinion The Gould/Khoury/Warburton regime have combined all of our mistakes from the past decade, and repeated them in the present.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep its gonna take us 5 years to make the 8 because where shit the whole teams soft there not first grade players

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What’s he done for us Nate. Hooked us up with the bloody Clydesdales who got pumped by about 70 this weekenr
Our list was the worst in the league when he arrived. Multiple admins had fckd our cap with shit decisions. We have some good youngsters coming through. You put a Kikau and Critta into that team and we are better. Preston was an awesome pick up. I’m happy we got KO, Kautoga looks good too. Xeri can potentially be good. Sutton is the mistake that I have seen him with recruitment. If we pick up a few good props, ww will be improving more. Gus has done good so far, he’s not a miracle worker. But I like the plan of having strong juniors coming through

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our list was the worst in the league when he arrived. Multiple admins had fckd our cap with shit decisions. We have some good youngsters coming through. You put a Kikau and Critta into that team and we are better. Preston was an awesome pick up. I’m happy we got KO, Kautoga looks good too. Xeri can potentially be good. Sutton is the mistake that I have seen him with recruitment. If we pick up a few good props, ww will be improving more. Gus has done good so far, he’s not a miracle worker. But I like the plan of having strong juniors coming through
Fuck yeah more centres and back rowers, just what we need! Gus must be a genius