The good news thread (aka "restores my faith in humanity" thread)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No guys, it's mankini.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Donald trump is a great thing for mankind. Otherwise the only thing the free world will care about is who is offended the most and who gets the death penalty for not using specific pronouns for the mentally ill.
I mean AOC shows how lucky we are to not have her in office she’s just compared to ice holding zones to concentration camps, alas the head of the holocaust memorial museum came out condemning AOCs use of comparison whence not knowing the actual history or what contentration camps are.
In her live stream she clapped her hands in the air not finding words to find if people weren’t bothered by concentration camps on the boarder lol. I mean how is this female in a seat of power and still there?
Anyways apparently climate change according to leading iq lefties is the new Nazis lolllllll. This shit cannot be happening.
Donald Trump inspired me to start listening to old school gangsta rap again.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Donald Trump inspired me to start listening to old school gangsta rap again.
There you go. And people claim his rhetoric magically makes you a racist.
Speaking of sexism, when he announced sanders to the crowd, all the sexist men were cheering so loud for her. It’s ridiculous at how sexism is so alive and well within the trump camp. Disgusting

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
There you go. And people claim his rhetoric magically makes you a racist.
Speaking of sexism, when he announced sanders to the crowd, all the sexist men were cheering so loud for her. It’s ridiculous at how sexism is so alive and well within the trump camp. Disgusting
Trump is an OG, end of story

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Trump is an OG, end of story
Lol the way he made Jed like such a bitch was so epic. I love how he treats men and women equally though. Like he won’t censor his mouth just coz someone gay or female. True equality. You’d think the left would love him

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gaming “journalists” whining and crying about call of duty being too realistic and feeling bad killing terrorists who have families really restores faith in mankind. I mean I am so proud of this community when gaming “journalists” are worrying about politics over frame rates, graphics cards etc.
oh also the outrage over a tranny with a big d in cyberpunk 2077 and an extremely smart powerful woman in Anita Sarkeesian asking to be employed so they don’t offend people in their game lol. I’m just so dammmm proud of this community.
Faith in peoplekind restored!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol the way he made Jed like such a bitch was so epic. I love how he treats men and women equally though. Like he won’t censor his mouth just coz someone gay or female. True equality. You’d think the left would love him
You had to know once he publicly shut down the Bush criminal empire he was going to win?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gaming “journalists” whining and crying about call of duty being too realistic and feeling bad killing terrorists who have families really restores faith in mankind. I mean I am so proud of this community when gaming “journalists” are worrying about politics over frame rates, graphics cards etc.
oh also the outrage over a tranny with a big d in cyberpunk 2077 and an extremely smart powerful woman in Anita Sarkeesian asking to be employed so they don’t offend people in their game lol. I’m just so dammmm proud of this community.
Faith in peoplekind restored!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think Donald trump is a great thing for mankind. Otherwise the only thing the free world will care about is who is offended the most and who gets the death penalty for not using specific pronouns for the mentally ill.
I mean AOC shows how lucky we are to not have her in office she’s just compared to ice holding zones to concentration camps, alas the head of the holocaust memorial museum came out condemning AOCs use of comparison whence not knowing the actual history or what contentration camps are.
In her live stream she clapped her hands in the air not finding words to find if people weren’t bothered by concentration camps on the boarder lol. I mean how is this female in a seat of power and still there?
Anyways apparently climate change according to leading iq lefties is the new Nazis lolllllll. This shit cannot be happening.
Not all concentration camps involve mass executions.... nothing AOC said was wrong.... and quite a lot of Jewish people (some who lost relatives in the Nazi camps) have defended her on Twitter and other social media platforms. Methinks AOC has a better understanding of history then you do.... the Nazis used s lot of propaganda too.... doesn’t mean other nations and forces don’t use it.

Sorry for my quick detour from the central point of the thread, everyone.... back to the good noooos.

Attachments

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not all concentration camps involve mass executions.... nothing AOC said was wrong.... and quite a lot of Jewish people (some who lost relatives in the Nazi camps) have defended her on Twitter and other social media platforms. Methinks AOC has a better understanding of history then you do.... the Nazis used s lot of propaganda too.... doesn’t mean other nations and forces don’t use it.

Sorry for my quick detour from the central point of the thread, everyone.... back to the good noooos.
Did you just screenshot yourself spelling "concentration" wrong?

I think with AOC the better humour was in the delivery. The way I read it was that death camps are OK but concentration camps aren't. It just came across a little odd and hilarious at the same time.

Speaking of such though, I'd recommend the documentary on Netflix based on her and the other female candidates.

Especially Realist. He'd love it 'cause he's all for women empowerment.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Did you just screenshot yourself spelling "concentration" wrong?

I think with AOC the better humour was in the delivery. The way I read it was that death camps are OK but concentration camps aren't. It just came across a little odd and hilarious at the same time.

Speaking of such though, I'd recommend the documentary on Netflix based on her and the other female candidates.

Especially Realist. He'd love it 'cause he's all for women empowerment.
Lol I didn’t even notice that typo.... meh, it was close enough to get the search result I wanted :p

Haha your interpretation was a bit different to mine! Whatever you think
Of her delivery, she did raise the valid question that if we tolerate this, when will we be prepared to draw the line?

Lol I can’t stand gogglebox, but I would love yo be a fly in the wall watching Realist90 watching that documentary.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Lol did you watch the live feed? She was clearly insinuating concentration camps of the holocaust and the head of the holocaust museum called her out on it. I think he knows more about that history than you and AOC combined babe.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol did you watch the live feed? She was clearly insinuating concentration camps of the holocaust and the head of the holocaust museum called her out on it. I think he knows more about that history than you and AOC combined babe.
No she wasn’t.... you’re just talking shit again.

Is the head of the holocaust museum’s opinion any more valid than the opinions of ancestors of people who were killed in the nazi camps who support her comments? As understandable as his feelings are, he is clearly speaking from an emotive viewpoint, not from the point of view of an objective historian.

Hitler didn’t just start gassing Jewish people from day one... it takes time to plant the seeds of intolerance and allow the weed of hate to grow. Not saying these modern day concentration camps will lead to such shocking and large scale genocide (and AOC didn’t say that either)....but dehumanising a group of people and denying their rights is often how those who lead genocidal movements get started.... I guess there are two takes on her comments by members of the Jewish community- there are those who take offence based on their understanding of what the term means .... and those who see ugly attitudes in the present, think we can learn from this historical tragedy and if it takes confrontational language to shake people out of their current state of apathy, it’s well worth it. By the actual definition of the term, the US government is running concentration camps.... just like we are in Australia. Acknowledging that doesn’t disrespect the dead.... it shows respect for those living in unjust states of squalor.

If you want to debate this further, create your own thread about what AOC said or tag me in if a thread already exists and stop shitting all over this one. I’m happy to debate further with you if you want, but this thread isn’t the place for it and I won’t post any more replies unless you tag me into an appropriate place for the discussion .....this is supposed to be a feel good thread. No need to drag it down any further by arguing.... sugar pie

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Admittedly it wasn't the first time she's done it. When she said the world is going to end in 12 years, then she tried to convince people that she wasn't serious.

I think we're getting way off topic now though. This is meant to be the happy happy joy joy thread