The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Keep that bastard away from my beers assassin.

We used to have a pig when I was a teenager. They're pretty happy to get into a beer. My stepdad used to make home brew and the pig got all the dregs. He'd scoff half an ice cream container in 2 minutes then pass out against the fence
I could easily replace pig with girlfriend in all of that.

Yeah - standards weren't that great at the time.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Red Kangaroo:
The Red kangaroo, as well as most other larger Roo and Wallaby species, are well-known Sexaholics of the bush. They are renowned and feared as aggressive and indiscriminate sexual predators of the worst possible kind as they will mate vigorously with anything, anywhere at any time.
Bushwalkers must be on their guard or become victims of marsupial carnal assault. Is it any wonder the females of the species (equally as sexually aggressive) are nearly always pregnant with all manner of unpleasant things being found at the bottom of a kangaroo’s pouch…
The word “Kangaroo” is Aboriginal for, “Dirty old man”. In fact, when Captain Cook pointed a finger at one of them and asked, “What is that odd creature over there?” to a friendly local, the first Australian thought the good Captain was making unsavory advances towards him and told him so…
There are some deviates in our antipodean population however who find their solid, well-buffed bodies and instinctive flexing highly arousing and will often claim that once you've, “hopped in the pouch with a Big Red Boomer, you'll never go back”...

From, "Australian Wildlife The Shocking Truth"
(Google it up :sweatsmile:)

Attachments