The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
View attachment 59570

Hmmm... put absolutely anything on the footpath in my neighbourhood, and it's gone within minutes.
There's a hoader a few doors down he had no joke probally 200 washing machines in his front yard.anyway I think he is selling up and scrapping everything. There's arcade machines maybe 50 TV's boxes and boxes of old mobile phones he has 2 skips there and the dumpster divers are out in force families pull up and jump in ,he will fill the skip up in the day by morning its half empty. Was out front watching the circus, I should of set my go pro up it would of made compelling viewing,

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There's a hoader a few doors down he had no joke probally 200 washing machines in his front yard.anyway I think he is selling up and scrapping everything. There's arcade machines maybe 50 TV's boxes and boxes of old mobile phones he has 2 skips there and the dumpster divers are out in force families pull up and jump in ,he will fill the skip up in the day by morning its half empty. Was out front watching the circus, I should of set my go pro up it would of made compelling viewing,
I have one around the corner. The street calls him the crazy trash lady (crazy cat lady frpm the Simpsons)