The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Easy. Put the apples on top of each other and cut 1/3 off each apple in one motion. I am a jenius.
I googled as well & got that answer. Though you’ll end up with two large pieces, each of which go to one person, and two small pieces, both of which go to the third person. I prefer stabbing one of them & the surviving ones get an apple each. :tearsofjoy:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The funniest thing of all is that the dumbfuck was arrested soon after on Rape and human trafficking charges due to his online spat with Greta giving his location away.
This vegan was pissing me off on youtube, kept up with the typical vegan response " do your research " so I thought I wonder if she is really using her real name the old dumb fuck was within 5 minutes I found her trip review pages where's she's bragging about seafood whilst preaching she is vegan, lol burnt her on that the retard keeps at me within the 5 minutes I found her address birthday, when her cat died and the bird feeder on her porch and salt grit box on her lawn . I could absolutely fuck her life up in minutes.( I won't cept expose her as a vegan fraud)If you wanna piss people off online make sure they don't know where you are

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The funniest thing of all is that the dumbfuck was arrested soon after on Rape and human trafficking charges due to his online spat with Greta giving his location away.
Even funnier yet was that the organisation that investigated him for human trafficking charges is called, "GRETA". No joke.