The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm starting to think the majority of people hording the toilet paper don't even know why they're doing it... they're just following what others are doing.

#Sheep

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm starting to think the majority of people hording the toilet paper don't even know why they're doing it... they're just following what others are doing.

#Sheep

Man I thought Murikans were the dumbest sheep ***** but Aussies take the title now.

PS I've stopped dealing coke and now deal toilet paper. I only have the best shit, 4 ply shit, makes you feel like you're wiping your dumb arse with a cloud.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Man I thought Murikans were the dumbest sheep ***** but Aussies take the title now.

PS I've stopped dealing coke and now deal toilet paper. I only have the best shit, 4 ply shit, makes you feel like you're wiping your dumb arse with a cloud.
You want to know something stupid? You know how the Today show usually give away money to callers? I shit you not... yep you guessed it... they're giving away loads of toilet paper.

This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Mainstream media are making everyone THINK there's a shortage.

FFS the majority of toilet paper in Australia comes from our own country, not China.