The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ive seen terminator 1 and 2 and total recall probably more times than most people on the planet?

I reckon I'd be in the top 10 list at least.
I was like that with Exit Wounds at one stage... once a week at least every Friday or Saturday night I'd watch it.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah. Pretty sure he's selling garlic bread on a rope.
Just play along.
He has a bomb and is going to blow himself up.

You know how religious people like to do crazy stuff like that?

Makes sense why muslims are a minority now!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just play along.
He has a bomb and is going to blow himself up.

You know how religious people like to do crazy stuff like that?

Makes sense why muslims are a minority now!
He has garlic bread and people are hungry. But people will steal his garlic bread so he has to strap them to his waist and keep them on ropes. People crave the explosive flavour of his garlic bread.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The kid is a genius. Selling garlic bread on a rope. No one even thought of this amazing idea.
Wait a minute...

I thought you have to strap the drugs to your body UNDER your clothes?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@PowerfulWhaman
Would you like to be the first to answer?

40,000 years and accomplished what? Human sacrifices? Over hunting leading to many animal species going extinct? Never able to do proper art work, couldn’t invent anything to push a civilisation forward?
A boat filled with white people, brought Christianity and Christian values building the west, brought medicine albeit also the flu killing many unintended people but that’s just nature, hospitals, universities, medicine, civilised civilisation, no human sacrifices, no hunting lands dry.
The 40,000 year old uncivilised civilisation would win hands down based on those facts.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
40,000 years and accomplished what? Human sacrifices? Over hunting leading to many animal species going extinct? Never able to do proper art work, couldn’t invent anything to push a civilisation forward?
A boat filled with white people, brought Christianity and Christian values building the west, brought medicine albeit also the flu killing many unintended people but that’s just nature, hospitals, universities, medicine, civilised civilisation, no human sacrifices, no hunting lands dry.
The 40,000 year old uncivilised civilisation would win hands down based on those facts.

All it took was one racist cracker ass honkey sneezing on an abo to bring 40000 years undone!

Just proves white people are the spawns of Satan.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Btw @PowerfulWhaman
women are that powerful and independent that I had that useless Brazilian girl reach out to me again when I've been ignoring her.

Lets just say after 35 years I have it worked out finally and understand why men cheat?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So you admit that Christians are genocidal warmongers...

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Btw @PowerfulWhaman
women are that powerful and independent that I had that useless Brazilian girl reach out to me again when I've been ignoring her.

Lets just say after 35 years I have it worked out finally and understand why men cheat?
When you get to 50, you'll realize you should of been tapping that Brazilian ass for all you could you fool. Stop letting pride get in the way, beg forgiveness & take as much as you can get, no point dying lonely & counting the missed opportunities