The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I missed this post yesterday.
This is the shit I'm talking about.
They are the racists not white people.

Call me a white ****,cracker,honkey or whatever other derogatory remark you can think of?
And I'll just laugh and won't be offended at all.

Its funny how a lot of white people don't take the bait yet they are the number 1 racists!

Confusing I know.
My stepbrother was talking about having this kind of experience with some aborigines in a bar. Was getting called white fella for a while and almost got belted when he called one of them black fella.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
My stepbrother was talking about having this kind of experience with some aborigines in a bar. Was getting called white fella for a while and almost got belted when he called one of them black fella.
Im 6"7 tall and 120kg.
I can say a lot of things people don't like and they will fuckin swallow it!
Its in our primal instinct to naturally fear what is bigger than us.

Btw My favourite aboriginals are the ones who don't hang with their own!

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Im 6"7 tall and 120kg.
I can say a lot of things people don't like and they will fuckin swallow it!
Its in our primal instinct to naturally fear what is bigger than us.

Btw My favourite aboriginals are the ones who don't hang with their own!
There's this chick I work with who's half Abo half Finnish. Yep... very unusual combination. She's cool, doesn't play the Abo card... not yet anyway.

@Mr Invisible is another bloke I like who has Abo blood in him yet hates people exploiting it for everything they can!

Banned
Reaction score
AFAIC there's two types of Abo's, those that seek to preserve their history, and those that seek to exploit everyone due to their history.
I believe support is warranted for the first group, as they tend to be appreciative and want to advance as a person and as a demographic, whereas the second group are simply put, a bunch of useless divisive *****!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
There's this chick I work with who's half Abo half Finnish. Yep... very unusual combination. She's cool, doesn't play the Abo card... not yet anyway.

@Mr Invisible is another bloke I like who has Abo blood in him yet hates people exploiting it for everything they can!
I've copped a lot of hate from indigenous people in my time and I did nothing wrong to warrant it.

Yet I am the racist!
Work that out?

Ive got a niece whose part aboriginal.
She got the highest grade in Chifley campus at mt Druitt and got accepted into Sydney university.

Having Koori blood had nothing to do with why she did so well in school and continues to well well in uni!

My brother should be ashamed of himself really.
His daughter is light years ahead of him.
She had a job while studying in high school.

I asked my brother whats his problem why he can't work if his own flesh and blood can?

Banned
Reaction score
She has no arse, look @ that back arch.
If she tries any harder, she'll snap it trying to make it look like she's got rump!

Banned
Reaction score
@Alan79
Where did I say no to her?
Just strongly rather she embraces her natural beauty, rather than try and be something she's not!
This place, hell, the entire world would be a lot better if we all did as much, rather than feel pressured into being something we're not!

Last edited: